𝟐𝟐

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Sooah was buying some food in the canteen for herself and Kyora because she was too busy finishing her English homework.

She was walking back to class when someone stopped her by the wrist. Sooah furrowed her brows looking at the person.

"Mireun?" she roughly pulled her hand away.

"Please, can I talk to you?"

"No."

"Sooah, please. I need to explain something." Mireun begged.

She sighed. "What is it? You have two minutes to explain."

"Yes, thank you. Sooah, I don't hate you at all. This was all because of Kyuha and Jiyo. They made me do this to you, I really wanted to be friends with you."

Sooah raised her eyebrows. "Wow, I totally trust you." She said sarcastically.

"I'll prove it to you" Mireun said and showed her cheek, it was red as if someone slapped her.
"Kyuha slapped me, because I told them I'm going to be friends with you."

"And how am I supposed to believe you? Look, I don't have much time. I need to go back to class." Sooah said and tried to push pass Mireun.

"Sooah, what should I do to make you believe me?"

"Nothing." She replied.

"Sooah please, they wanted to get close to the SKZ members and because I'm Changbin's soulmate- I mean..."

"You're Changbin's soulmate?" Sooah furrowed her brows.

"Yeah..." Mireun sighed while rolling up her cardigan sleeve.
"He hates me though."

"I wonder why." Sooah mumbled.
"So? Do you want to use me to become closer to Changbin?"

Mireun shook her head. "You don't have to do that, I just want us to start over."

"Hey Mireun!" Someone shouted.

Mireun gasped once she saw Kyuha and Jiyo walking over to her and Sooah.

"Please help me... tell them to go away." she begged, hiding behind Sooah.

"So you really meant it when you said you were going to apologize... that's sad, we made a deal, Changbin's soulmate." Jiyo snickered.

"I need to go to class." Sooah said, getting annoyed.

"No, Sooah please." Mireun held onto her.

"Yeah, Sooah needs to go to class. Let her go."

"Do you really not believe me?"

"No. Who knows? You might just be a really good actor. I'm not falling for it." Sooah shrugged and released Mireun's grip on her arm before walking to class.

"Here you go." she threw a sandwich on Kyora's table.

"Why did you take so long? I was starving." she whined.

"Dramatic much." Sooah replied while taking out books for the next class.

"I heard Mireun left Kyuha and Jiyo. Good for her, I always felt like she was nice. I don't know why but I feel like she's scared of them." Kyora said.

Sooah furrowed her brows and massaged her head, confused on if she should believe Mireun or not.