𝟎𝟔

CHAPTER SIX

"Okay, everyone. Welcome to the JYP building."

"Are you sure there are still some things here?" Jinyoung from class 12 questioned, looking around confused.

"Yes, this building is not running anymore but it's not abandoned. A lot of people still come here, but it's only us today."

"Alright everyone, get into groups, I want two students from class 11 and two students from class 12 together." The teacher exclaimed.

"Sooah, we need to go together." Kyora said, clinging their arms together.

"Of course, but we-"

"Let's go." Chan grabbed Sooah's free arm, Minho next to him.

"Let go of me."

"Okay, now that everyone is paired up, you may go."

A frustrated groan left Sooah's lips as she pulled her hand away from Chan, following him and Minho from behind with Kyora.

"So, where should we go to first, soulmate?" Chan questioned.

"Practice room."' Sooah coldly answered and walked fasted with her hand tugging Kyora's.

"Okay, my soulmate."

Sooah cringed at Chan but ignored him, continuing her way to the practice rooms.

~

"Woah." They all said in unison.

"This place is cool." Sooah said, looking around and leaving the others.

"Not as cool as me." Chan replied.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes and walked towards one of the walls where they had some photographs of their artists.

She brushed off some of the dust from the frame and stared at it. Eight smiling boys were standing together. She read the writings on the bottom.

"Eight or none, we are Stray Kids!"

"What are you looking at?" Kyora questioned.

"This... don't you think they look a lot like Chan, Minho and the others?"

Kyora furrowed her brows and took a closer look at the picture.

"You're right. Hey, let's go find out some more things about them. Stray Kids, right?"

Sooah nodded and walked out with Kyora.

"Hey wait for us!" Chan shouted from behind and followed the two with Minho.

"Where are you guys going?" He asked.

"We're going to look for some things about Stray Kids." Kyora replied.

"Why?"

"You're asking too much." Sooah groaned, opening the door which said "Stray Kids' Room".

They looked around, looking at all the pictures of them which were still left on the walls.

"Chan, he looks like you, that guy looks like me, they all look like us, SKZ!" Minho exclaimed in shock.

"Look at their names! Bang Chan, Lee Minho or Lee Know , Seo Changbin, Hwang Hyunjin, Han Jisung or Han, Kim Seungmin, Lee Felix, Yang Jeongin or I.N."

"Are they... us?"

"Crazy idiots." Sooah chuckled and walked around by herself looking at the other pictures.

a/n:
A short chapter, sorry. I'll try to update more often!
- a<3