𝟏𝟒

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

After a long wait, the doctor finally came out of the emergency room. Sooah was the first ro run up to her.

"How is Jaehyun? Is he okay?"

Everyone gathered around, waiting for whatever the doctor was going to say.

She nodded. "He's alright."

Sooah, and everyone else including Chan, sighed in relieve.

"And he'll be in room 127, you can visit him there." The doctor informed before she walked away.

"I told you Jaehyun was going to be okay." Taeil smiled at Sooah.

She nodded then pulled Taeil by the arm and ran to the elevator, continuously pressing the elevator button.

"If you break it you're gonna have to pay for it ya know." Chan commented.

"Yeah I know." Sooah replied and continued pressing the elevator button.

They all finally got in and went to the floor Jaehyun was in. Sooah, again, was the first one to run out.

"Uhh do you guys think she would be that worried if I was in Jaehyun's place?" Chan asked the five boys who were walking with him.

They all shook their heads no.

"That's what I thought." He scoffed.

...

"Jaehyun..." Sooah opened the door and saw Jaehyun who was laying on the hospital bed unconscious.

She held his hand. "I was so scared, but you're okay now."

Sooah let a tear roll down her face. She caressed Jaehyun's hands as she heard the others enter the room.

"When you wake up I'm actually gonna lecture you about how you should be driving safely." Taeyong said.

Johnny laughed. "Sooah should do that, Jaehyun will definitely listen to Sooah."

Chan stayed away from them, rolling his eyes at the thought of Sooah and Jaehyun but also figuring out on how to make Sooah like him more.

"Sooah." Someone called.

"Hey, Kyora- and Minho?" Sooah furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and surprise when she saw Kyora and Minho walk into the room together.

"Is he okay?" Kyora asked.

Sooah nodded. "Thankfully he is, I was so worried."

"See that Chan? How do you feel?" Minho joked and laughed.

"Very funny, I love seeing my soulmate care about someone else other than me."

"You do realize that it's your fault too right?" He asked.

"How is it my fault? She doesn't like me, I like her."

"Dumbass, you don't like her."

Chan knitted his brows and crosses his arms, scoffing at his friend's remark. "Then, who do I like?"

"Seo Lina, right?"

Chan looked down.

"It's okay to admit it, it's okay to admit that you're still not over her all this time."

He let out a sigh and looked at Sooah who was sitting on a chair next to Jaehyun, holding his hand.

"I still want to start everything over with Sooah, but seeing the way she looks at Jaehyun makes me think that she won't like me the same."

"Actually, you acting like how you act to Sooah might be because of Lina." Minho stated.

"How so?" Chan raised his eyebrow.

"Maybe you unintentionally make Sooah dislike you because you want the only person who likes you to be Lina."

He rolled his eyes. "A lot of people like me. Don't you see all those love letters i get everyday?"

"I meant true feelings, not just that type of like. All those people who have a crush on you don't have true feelings for you. Only Seo Lina does."

"So what do you think? Should I change my soulmate and comeback to Lina or start over with Sooah?" Chan asked.

"Sooah, your soulmate first. You two have a reason to why you're soulmates. But if it doesn't work out, then, be happy with who both of you want to be happy with."