𝟐6 - 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

CHAPTER 26
Here's to team Jaehyun

Jaehyun was getting worried seeing Sooah cry from afar, but he knew that he had to let Sooah finish everything by herself. He believed in her.

"I understand. So you love him that much huh" Chan sighed.
"Well, if he's the one in your heart, I won't force you to let me in"

"You're a great person Chan, I'm sorry I can't be the one who'll be by your side"

He shook his head, "it's alright, even if we're soulmates, there's no reason for us to force our feelings if our feelings are for someone else"

Sooah wiped her tears, "thank uou for understanding me, Chan. Thank you so much"

"No problem. Now go, don't keep Jaehyun waiting. I can see him watching you since you came. Tell him his hiding spot isn't the best"

Sooah laughed and stood up. "Alright then Chan, see you around. Thank you, once again"

Chan smiled at her and with that she ran to Jaehyun, the boy who wasn't meant for her, but he's who she loved with her entire heart.

Jaehyun took her hand as they left the park, walking through the streets as the sun gets darker.

"Wanna stay at my place?" Jaehyun asked and Sooah happily nodded.

As they arrived home, Sooah wouldn't leave Jaehyun alone. She clinged onto him like a koala and wouldn't let go.

"Don't go" she said

"I'm right here" Jaehyun smiled while struggling to make some hit chocolate because Sooah's arms were around his body.

"You know Jae, even if we aren't meant to be, I believe that we can be together for ever because I love you and you love me, so nothing can come between us"

"That's right, darling, I'll do anything to stay by your side forever" he kissed Sooah's forehead and hugged her tight.

"Hey do you think Chan and Lina will get back together?" Sooah randomly asked.

"No idea, maybe. I mean they were pretty much in love"

"I hope they do, I kinda feel bad for leaving Chan"

"Yeah I kinda feel bad for betraying him"

They looked at each other, "eh whatever"

"I have you and that's all that matters. Chan still loved Lina and so does she. Believe me, they will get back together in no time. Don't worry" Jaehyun reassured.

"Yeah, I'll choose you over and over again in every lifetime"

"Sooah, I think my heart belongs to you. I think the initials I deserve are LSA"

"And I think the initials I deserve are JJH as well"

Jaehyun gave Sooah a soft kiss on her lips and hugged her again and again, not giving a care in the world. All that matters to Jaehyun is that Sooah is in his arms and all that matters to Sooah is that Jaehyun is in her arms.

...

Meanwhile, at the park Chan was still sitting at the same spot.

He heard footsteps approaching him.

"Chan?" A voice called

He looked up, "Lina?"

10 YEARS LATER

"Honey, I'm back from work!" Jaehyun called out for his wife.

"Daddy!" A little girl ran up to him.

"Hi Yurim darling. Where's mommy?" He asked

"Right here!" Sooah smiled as she ran down the stairs to give her husband a big hug.

"Come, let's eat. The macaroni is almost done" Sooah said and walked to the kitchen.

"Yay!" Yurim exclaimed while pulling Jaehyun to the dining table.

"Wait here okay, daddy's going to help mommy" Jaehyun placed his daughter on her chair and walked to Sooah.

"What do you need help with darling?" He asked.

"I'm pretty much done. Could you please just help me take the macaroni out the oven when it's done?"

"Sure, anything for you"

Sooah chuckled, "alright, I'll get the plates"

After the family had their dinners, Sooah and Jaehyun finished off the night by playing around with Yurim until it was her bedtime.

"Goodnite sweetheart" Sooah and Jaehyun both kissed Yurim goodnight before she went to bed.

Jaehyun hugged Sooah from behind while watching their daughter starting to fall asleep. Then, they left her room and sat on the sofa while watching their favorite TV show.

"I'm glad we changed our soulmate" Jaehyun said.

"You've said that a thousand times"

Jaehyun laughed, "I'm just glad I ended up with you"

"Me too. Turns out love beats everything"

"And money. That changing soulmates thing took a lot"

Sooah bursted out in laughter, "you're not wrong"

"Just kidding, that only happened because of our love"

Sooah nodded and rested her head on Jaehyun's shoulder.

"Now we also have Yurim and our baby boy coming our way" Jaehyun smiled, caressing Sooah's pregnant belly.

"Mhm, my world" Sooah whispered.

"Oh right, before I forget. Chan asked if Yurim wanted to play with Rami tomorrow, Minho's son is also coming, Seohan"

"Sure, it's been a while. Yurim definitely misses them"

"Alright then, darling"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

THE END