F O U R .

[⎇Kalani Amaya Lewis ⎇.

⎇Atlanta GA , 3:34 pm ⎇]

''you took the pregnancy test ?'' I asked a crying Kiya.

''yea it's positive. Ian ready for a kid yo.'' she said as I hugged her.

''Its goin be okay.'' I said and she nodded.

Me and Kiya were always the closes because both of our moms died , and we had their first names as our middle named. Lashae was a pretty adult , never found out why she commited suicide..

''My mom wouldn't be proud. I should jus get an abortion and not tell Amari ?'' she asked and I squinted not knowing what to say.

''I think you should talk to Amari and tell him how you're not ready for a child. & if he don't understand , fuck him.'' I said and she nodded hugging me tighter.

''Really love you.'' she said as the front door opened and my grandmother came in mugging.

''Hey Shae.'' she said .

''Miss sherrie you know Ion like nobody calling me dat but my mom and Kalani.'' Kiya said.

''And ion even call her it.'' I added .

''You in my house telling m watchu'on like ? lol.'' she said walking upstairs.

''Did she jus say laugh out loud..  out loud-'' I said and my grandmther yelled interrupting  me.

''WHO FUCKING  PREGNANCY TEST ?!'' she  yelled coming downstairs with it in her hand but with a plastic bag over her hand since yk its basically pee on it.

''...''

''...''

''Kiya.  I know its yours , you're little fast ass girl , I'm calling your foster mother.'' 

''MA ! It's not hers its .. mine.'' I said and my grandmother threw the pregnancy test at my head.

''This what we doing know ???"' she said 

''It jus happened-

''NO , I want you out my house 2 fucking day.'' she said going in the basement.

''Why you do that ? Its not yours and yk it.'' Kiya whispered.

''Kiya ion care.'' I said walking upstairs to pack and she followed.

''But you taking the blame and now you getting kicked out , with nowhere to stay.'' she said.

''what did your foster mother say ? dat you got one more strike and you going back to the adoption center , da place where you got fucking raped. Ian letting you go back there so yes I tok the blame. If youn like it you can gtf out my face.'' I said and she stood there.