T H I R T Y- T H R E E

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

Kalani Amaya Lewis.

Saturday, 9:00 pm

''we still going out- why you limping? '' India asked

''Let's just say me and Sean had fun 3 days ago and I'm still recovering.'' I laughed and she shook her head.

''You better pop a plan perc.'' she said laughing.

''shit..'' I looked around.

''eh Ima take one later.'' shrugged.

''But we still going?'' she asked.

''yeah gotta glue my lashes on.'' I said and she nodded.

''And where are you heading off too?'' Khalil said standing in the doorway.

''Stop being creepy bruh.'' I mumbled.

''I carried you inside my sack all my life you don't get too talk to me like that-

''Bye father.'' I said in a british accent and he mugged me.

Since India  graduated yesterday we were getting drunk , haven't done that in soo long.

''Finally.'' Nuni sighed as I got in her car.

''Girl I know you seen her struggling to walk to this car.'' India laughed.

''Ya'll boyfriends know where ya'll at ?'' I asked and they gave me a look and laughed.

''fuck them.'' they said at the same time.

''I'm not even legal but I'm still finding a way to get my drink I don't care.'' Nuni said.

''I just want the appetizers, they got some good ass wings.'' India shrugged scratching her arm.

''Unt unt, you recommended us getting drunk so you doing it too.'' I said.

''I gotta drive birdbrain, Now I know why they nicknamed you birdie.''

''that's not wh- actually I never knew why they named me it..'' I mumbled.

''Mhm.''

''And don't try to call me dumb cause yo ass 19 and just graduating .''

''Ahhtt, my momma made me repeat a grade because she believed I had dyslexia, she know I ain't have that shit.'' she said holding her hand up.

''Yeah okay.'' I said and she pinched my thigh.

I put my phone on dnd as we arrived.

''Identification cards please.'' the body guard said and I handed him mine and India did the same.

''And yours.'' he eyed Nuni.

''Sir.. I think they about to fight.'' Nuni pointed to an alley and the guard quickly tuned his head allowing Nuni to run in.