N I N E .

Sean Ja'tori Adams .

Atlanta , GA ⤳.

↔↔↔↔↔.

I sat in the waiting room with Kiya , Amari and Briana.

''When I found out who did dis shit Im-

''Baby calm down.'' Briana said rubbing my back.

''What is you even doing here ?'' Kiya said with puffy eyes.

''Sit down kiya.'' Amari said.

''No cause she bakey , you was jus throwing shots to her on ya spam now you tryna support her ?'' kiya yelled making people look at us.

''So fucking ghetto.'' a girl said walking by.

''fuck you say ?''  Amari said standing up.

''I was talking about the gir-

''oh ight dat girl is my girlfriend watch ya mouth.'' he said and she nodded quickly walking away , I assumed he flashed his gun or she was jus scary.

''anyways you prolly was apart of dis shit.'' Kiyaa said sitting back down.

''why would set her up & den come to the hospital knowing she would tell yall what happened ?'' Briana said .

''how you know she was set up.'' amari said and Briana rolled her eyes.

''Can yall keep it quiet ? whoever stabbed her must've been trying to kill her cause the knife was like 5 inches from her heart , but they're not so good with knife skills , so they jabbed at her chest.'' the doctor said.

''Is she woke ? '' I asked.

''Yea. she's asking for someone by the name of Sean ?'' he furrowed his eyebrows.

''Nigga go , she wantchu.'' Amari said and I nodded following him.

''Bri fuck is you frowning for.'' I heard Kiya say and shook my head.

Ian worried about dem rt now , I'm worried about my bestfriend , the girl I was inlove with for like 5 years when we met , & realized she was starting to become a little sister to me and I had to push them feelings away.

''Nooook I missed youu.'' she said smiling. 

Her smile was so pretty , she even smiled thru the pain.

Before she could say anything else I hugged her.

''Ow.'' she mumbled and I got up.

''you heavy.'' 

''ion care I missed you more.'' I said .

''Ian think I was goin make ittt, ohmygosh God love me.'' she said and I chuckled.

''My aunt prayed 10 times so you'a be good forever.'' I said and she laughed den her eyes got watery.

''you so emotional omg.'' I said.

''shut upp.'' she said.

''Bestttt I missed you.'' Kiyaa said walking in wit Kalani's favorite ; apple juice.

''yk i gotchu.'' she said as Kalani snatched the apple juice gulping it down.

''Omg I love yall istg.'' she said .

''ew lovey dubby shit.'' Amari said and I mugged him.

''Sike , I love you to big head.'' he said mushing her head.

''Ya'll they said the knife was so close to my heart , like why was they tryna kill me ion got beef wit nobody.'' she said frowning.

''Oh yea , we saw ya instagram story and since it was dark , we ain't see nun , we heard names tho.'' Kiya said.