F O U R T Y - T W O

Sean Ja'tori Adams

~~~~~~

TW: Needles

TW: Needles

"man you niggas said you wasn't gon hurt her." I spat with my arms tied behind me.

"Ain't nobody touch her yet, chill out the hell." India said staring at her nails.

"Kameron just bringing her, then when she gets here, if the bag of money not in my hand one of y'all dying, maybe both if i'm feeling generous." she shrugged.

"Kameron? what yo?"

"Yes Nuni'anas boyfriend blah blah, since he flew down here I caught eyes for him and to be honest I think he just wants the money, but I myself have feelings for him so you know the plan. Take the money and kill everyone-

"Nigga what about us." her fake ass guards said.

"Uh I'll just let y'all free." she said and they mugged her before whispering something to eachother.

"If this cock eyed nigga don't hurry up I just might spazz." she said grabbing her phone.

"Can I atleast use the bathroom bruh. You know men can't hold they pee." I said annoyed.

"Boy, find a way." she said and he rolled his head back.

He realized he still had his  watch on so he could literally be tracked.

Only problem was everyone was tied up at home, unable to reach their devices.

"Yesss, 5 minutes away, I'll be rich as fuck and my beat down trick ass momma won't doubt me anymore, hell she'll probably wanna go on vacation, but not round here sweetie." she talked to herself.

It's only acceptable when my girl talk to herself? weird ass mf

Soon enough I heard the doors open to the warehouse and Kameron dragged in a unconscious Kalani.

"Yo what the fuck-

"Shut up nigga." Kameron spat pistol whipping me.

With a throbbing pain in my mouth, I eyed Kalani and seen she had been drugged, since there was a needle in Kams pocket.

'Shit bruh, no telling when she waking up, could've escaped.' Sean thought and saw Kameron whisper something to India.