F O U R T Y- O N E

Omniscient

It's been two weeks and Kalani still hasn't heard from Sean.

Nobody had left the house since he left, everyone was alert of their surroundings except Lani, she didn't care and everyday she go on her porch hoping she'd see his black car.

As much as she wanted to file a missing persons report she was always dismissed by them.

Their excuse was "he's a mufucking criminal out there doing God knows what to protect us so filing a report on him missing, he could be found and sent to jail Lani." they always said.

The only one who wasn't against Lanis argument was Nuni, every once in a while saying "Again if I ever went missing and I was a criminal and y'all chose not to find me because of that, I'd kill myself just to haunt you bitches." and they would shrug her off.

Sean's therapist would text Lani often complaining about him missing his appointments, as much as Lani wanted to block her she knew the therapist was just worried like her.

Laila also reached out saying Sean hasn't been answering, and it honestly hurt her heart to lie to Laila and say he was busy.

"You okay?" Lani heard and turned around seeing Nuni.

Lani gained eye bags from insomnia and lost an incredible amount of weight in 14 days.

"You hungry? Haven't seen you eat."

"Nigga my cousin ribs starting to show and you got the nerve to ask is she hungry?" Karon asked.

"That doesn't mean anything I know a skinny healthy bitch." Quinton said and Karon side eyed him.

"I ate oatmeal." Kalani truthfully said and Nuni nodded not wanting to pressure her into eating.

Kalani looked at her phone not seeing a single notification, she picked it up ready to do what she did with Kiya and look at past videos.

Except she didn't know if she lost him like she lost Kiya, neither did she have a gut feeling about it, it still felt right to watch videos and read messages.

Thread one

my love.

dawg Laila got a boy friend.

😭😂 i know

fym yk? y'all sharing secrets
bet
was finna bring you home some food but fuck dat
you can eat me for all I care, make yo ass choke

you know you've tried to choke me multiple times and it ended up with you tapping out.
play wit sum safe Sean .

ight you dtm now hope nobody around yo dumbass

Lani laughed at the last text messages between her and Sean before letting a tear drop.

"I really am a throat goat." she mumbled sniffing before going to a video of them two.

"Okay guys were at the beach, just us too nobody else cause why not" she smiled