T W E L V E .

Kalai Amaya Lewis .↬

''Now its time to put my clothes , Ion wan leave youuu.'' Amari sung

''vision yo face as  I be wit somebody , every move dat I make I be wan you on'side me.'' Sean sung lowly in my ear.

''Mann yall in yall feelings , switch the song.'' Kiya switching the song to Al Nash I got up doing the dance.

''13 hoes like steve nash , loui v duffel keep da racks inna bag.'' I sung.

''I'm tryna take da whole team in I got enuff rooms for all dey ass.'' Kiya said .

''why yall change the song?'' sean asked with his eyes closed , I noticed he ain't been sleeping AGAIN .

''Cargo from a push of bottom.''

''Gun go , from a look alla sudden.'' Kiya sung more.

''Ya'll goin ignore me-

''13 hoes like steve nash , loui v duffel keep da racks inna baggg.'' I sung.

''yo shut the fuck up !'' Sean yelled with his eyes still closed.

''Nigga is you good ?'' Amari asked.

''Yea my fault. I'm jus sleepy.

''rich nigga shit , suck a rich nigga dick .'' I sung not caring. he shoulda listened when I said go to sleep.

''Lani take yo boyfriend upstairs and put em to sleep.'' Amari said and I got up tugging Seans arm.

When we got upstairs he sat on the bed with the hoodie over his head.

''Why you ain't been sleeping ? youn got nun to worry bout , I got laila and-

''It's not jus dat. I'm stressing bae.'' he said and I sat next to him

''stressing bout what ? we been dating for about a month , knew eachother for a bop and you feel like you can't talk to me ?'' I said.

''It's not even dat.'' he said sighing.

''then what is it !?"

''Nevermind bro. move.'' he said.

''see you always do dis , be so close to opening up and den you stop.'' I said.

''cause ion kno how to open up , I was never taught , ight ?'' he said and my face softened.

''dats all you had to say bae.'' I mumbled.

''ian rey rush you , but when you open up to someone like me I'a listen and.. I won't judge or nun..'' I said not knowing how to comfort him.

''Ight. I'a open up when I'm ready ok ?'' he said and I nodded as he pecked my lips.

''I feel like screaming genie right now'' I said and he nodded in agreement.

''DON'T TELL ME DAT U LUH ME IF YOU AIN'T GOIN DIE FOR ME.'' I yelled making him jump.

''You can stay around me if you ain't goin ride for me. told me you would never leave how could you jus to me. '' he sung lowly making me smile.

''you feel like dis relationship rushed ?'' he asked.

''Unt unt plus yk how long we knew eachother ?'' I said.

''yea but we never talked like dis..like what if our bond get fucked up , I'd hate to lose you.'' he said and I hugged him.

''you won't.'' I reassured him.

''you been emotional lately , you on ya period ?'' I asked him.

''Stop playing wimme .'' he said squeezing me.

''Okayy let me go for my head explode.'' I said hearing light footsteps.

''Mommyyyy.'' Laila yelled hugging me.

Yea she called me mommy now..

''Amari said yall two is incest.. cause I call you mommy and Tori my brother.'' she said scrunhing her face up.

''ayoooo what-

''he said Kalani be screaming stop stepson , whatever that means.'' she said shrugging.

''Oh nahhh.'' Sean said running downstairs and I heard tussling.

''Nigga she called Kalani mommy and you her brotherrrrr..''Amari laughed while play fighting with sean.

''I want to get my nails and toes done with you someday. me and my mom used to do it all the time.'' Laila said.

''Ard I promise we'a do dat.'' I said and she nodded.

''does my real mommy not love anymore ?'' she asked I frowned.

''why you say dat ?''

''she jus left and gave me to sean and I'm not his responsibility ..'' she said.

''she loves you , she jus confused and needa get her life together.'' I said rubbing her back.

''Well she can forget it , I got a new mommy now '' she said laying on me.

''cmon lets get inna tub.'' I said piking her up and turning on her bathwater.

~~

''I wanna use the banana body wash , you smell like bananas so I wan use it.'' Laila said and I nodded.

''I gotta do your hair again , you kept it up as you promised , 15 dollars for you.'' I said she laughed.

I took the washrag and neared her private area but she jumped making me stop.

''you okay ?'' I asked and she nodded.

''wait..''

''Laila did somebody touch you before ?'' I asked and she nodded quickly.

''My uncle said it was normal..'' she said and I frowned almost crying.

''No baby dats not normal at all , he's sick.'' I said hugging her.

''Sick ? as in he need the doctors ?''

''Nah he way more sick.'' I said.

''where is he now ?'' I asked.

''he's doing 65 in jail..Sean told me.'' 

''oh..''

''did yk Sean beat my uncle up after , it was funny my uncle was like I'm sorry and Sean kept punching him.. I think I saw Sean about to reach for a weapon but the police came in locking up my uncle.'' she said laughing and I chuckled.

he really loved his little sister and I could tell.

''I had to go in this big room called court but ion kno why it don't look like a basketball court..'' she said I bust out laughing.

''It's time to get out.'' I said after washing her up still laughing.

I got her dressed and we walked in on Sean knocked out on the bed with his phone on instagram and he was about to post sum on his story. 

It read : ''got da two people I love the most wit me , don't ask me if I'm happy , I'm more den dat🔐.

I smiled posting it for him and putting his phone on the charger.

''We finished watching all the seasons of stranger things , againnn what should we watch ?'' I asked Laila

''Toy story ?'' she asked and I switched to disney plus as she laid on my lap and I took her braids out eventually falling asleep.

~short chapter , next chapter gonna be two chapters in one cs its rey be juicyy. 

~nd its goin be a time skip in the next chapter , k bye .