T W E N T Y- F O U R .

not proofread .

                                                ☁Kalani Lewis  ☁

                                                ☁ Atlanta , GA ☁.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

''Ight so boom I'm at my sneaky links house , and she start rubbing on me but I start feeling uneasy cause I smell sum weird.'' Quinton said as we stared at him reading to laugh.

''And ya'll know when sum stank and I smell it , my whole mood : out the window.'' he said.

''Nigga get to the point.'' Amari said smiling more then usual. It felt good to see him smiling after we lost Kiya.

''So I ask da bitch is she cooking a seafood boil cause if so , I might make her my wife is she feed me pussy AND food.'' he said and I started cackling.

''she like no we allergic to seafood in hea.. I'm like what the fuck is that I'm smelling. And ole girl try act like she had a scratch on her thigh and sniffed herself.'' he said 

''Oh nahhh.'' Sean trailed off.

''So I'm like open ya legs im ready to eat , I said that so I can do a lil wiff , soon as she opened dem bitches the wiff came to me befo I could even put my nose to it.'' he said and Karon got up running and laughing.

Black people when it come to laughing do the absolute most .

''She really smelt like old bay seasoning  , but nah nah that ain't the best part , ha momma came in from work and shouted 'Erica if you on yo period please put the pads in a bag and throw it away , tired of finding em under yo bed. Trifling ass makin my house smell like boiled shrimp' When I tell you I ran so fast out that house.'' Quinton said making me laugh til my stomach house.

''Naw bro you lying like shit.'' Sean said laughing.

''Ard ya'll it's not even that funny.'' Nuni said waking up from her nap.

''Go back to sleep.'' Kam plucked her and they started fighting.

''Ima see ya'll later.'' Sean said getting up and I looked on apple watch seeing it was time for his session.

''be safe.'' I said walking him to the door and he nodded smirking.

~~

Sean Adams .

''Well Mr.Adams we know now that you've been diagnosed with separation anxiety .'' my therapist said handing me papers.

''what ?'' I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

''In my opinion I think you're afraid to be separated from Lani OR Laila.'' she said.

''Fasho laila , but Lani ? Am I afraid to lose her yea but separation ? nah.'' I chuckled.