Prologue

You are the queen. Let all eyes be on thee, and everyone kneel before you, as if you are  God.

Because you are.

In the world where Lily lived, you had two options: you either ruled or you knelt.

But Lily wasn't anyone's queen.

She had no maids or crowns or gorgeous velvet dresses.

She didn't have her own castle. Her kingdom was the streets of the town of Wendel, and her home was a dilapidated apartment building.

She wore a worn black leather jacket and black torn trousers. She wore small black leather boots with high heels and a pair of single silver rings on her hand, which she liked to wrap around her fingers from time to time.

There were always two or three people around her, even if they didn't walk exactly on her tail. Lily always knew they were around her. She was never alone and people knew it.

The city of Wendel was terribly dirty, but it had served the girl well.

To the east of the city, where most of the crime took place, it was for the teacher, and the west of the city was for the mother, where the girl lived and spent most of the time.

This girl is Lily Black.

Lily had been in charge of the town of Wendel

Lily had been in charge of the town of Wendel. All the people of the city of Wendel obeyed her. For her and her companions were in her city.

The town of Wendel was a well-known ghost town. Abandoned, dilapidated, blind, but ....

That was enough for Lily.

She liked to rule. This city was perfect for her because she lived here basically alone. Attempts had been made to break into the city several times, but all these attacks had been stopped.

This had been the case for 18 years.

And suddenly ... it was all changing.