Humanity

Shadow sat thoughtfully behind Holt family mansion in her hiding place.

Hunter, Kro, and Snake had not yet announced his arrival. But if that was their plan at all, Shadow thought for a moment and stepped into the shadow of the bush and walked in the shadows along the edge of the wall until he suddenly heard voices behind the wall.

"Why haven't  brought him home, Holt?" Shouts from behind the wall.

"Calm down Fernando. Lucas gets home. This will be taken care of. And Felicia will be his wife. "A familiar voice sounds to Shadow.

"He's trapped in Wendel!"

"Queen of Wendel is just a legend anyway," the first voice screams loosely, and Shadow feels how she would like to cut the first guy's neck.

Nobody talks about Lily like that! Not even Lily herself.

But, you still have to do the work. And besides, this is nothing new. Lily has been intimidated by several failed mafia bosses.

It's just a prelude.

Let the death games begin, a small dark voice says to her head, and the girl jumps silently behind the shadows on the smooth wall and begins to look for the nearest path to somewhere where she will not be noticed.

These creatures need to be killed. Whatever the cost.

Lily walks to Lucas in her usual grim look and says, "I hope you enjoy your last days."

"Are you talking about yourself?" Lucas asks in pain.

"Oh, did anyone do a big boo boo for poor Holt?" Lily asks, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, a bastard did pretty well," Lucas muttered angrily.

"Don't worry. You don't have to suffer for long. Just a few more days, "says Lily carefree.

Lucas lowers his head guiltily and asks quietly, "Do you ever regret ... that you are ... well ... a killer ... and the queen who rules people through fear?"

Lily Lucas briefly reviewed from top to bottom, and says, raising an eyebrow, "Do I regret being myself? No. Have I ever regretted the idea of being someone else? No. Because the true queen can cope in times of fear and chaos, as well as in times of happiness and intoxication. That's what makes me a queen. Because I know I can do both. Effortlessly. And without hypocrisy. "

"I have to admit, you are very confident. And selfish. "Lucas says bitterly.

" You don't say , Holt," Lily says, peeking down the street.

"Aren't you bothered that someone in this world could endanger you?" Isn't that stupid of you? "Lucas asks, raising an eyebrow.

Lily shakes her head without hesitation and says, "Gods and" rulers "should bow down to me better. Most of them don't have as much power as I do. "

"Have you heard a word like humanity?" Lucas asks curiously.

Lily looks at Lucas and replies, "I have."

"Do you know what that means?" Lucas asks, looking down.

"Yes, I do. And I think it would be very inhumane to let you die here with your torments. So as soon as mine returns, I have enough time to kill you and burn you and send your ashes to your parents. "Lily replies coldly.

"But what about Jane?" Lucas asks, looking at her.

Lily walks over to her and cuts her neck in a quiet voice, saying numbly, "This."

Lucas swallows himself and Lily says, "I should probably kill you too. Instantly, painlessly. But because you have caused a lot of headaches and stress and chaos among my people. In addition to me. So, I have to let you die fighting my agony. That would be the most humane thing I could give a bastard like you. "

"You're worse than Hitler!" Lucas spits furiously.

Lily sneers once wickedly and says, "I take it as a compliment. Joseph Stalin. "