The War Council

"Storm!" Cried out at the door.

Storm pressed herself wearily against the back of the chair and shouts, "One minute!"

"Storm, we have to go now," Snake says, rolling his eyes.

"Where?" Storm asks, wrinkling the papers in her hand.

"Great Art Hall," Snake replies.

"Is there a meeting?" Storm asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Lily told us all to come. Take all your materials with you, "says Snake as he walks out the door.

Storm sighed sadly. Again, she had to go outside, despite her fear of everything that was waiting for her outside. In addition, meeting people.

Telling your own story.

Her gaze froze in glass to her front door, from where she had always seen Snake going in and out. And now, she had to do it herself.

She takes a quiet step to the front door and opens it. The sun shines into her black eyes and the sun burns her face, and every instinct in the girl's body tells her to close the door. But she doesn't.

She doesn't listen to anyone, never. Maybe Lily and Snake, but they could have been all the people he dared to trust.

And now that Lily needed everything, Storm didn't want to be left behind.

It was time for the storms to rise and hell to rise.

And whoever tried to stop was killed immediately.

This war had to be done.

Because the Storm needed to rise now and now.

So Storm stepped down the  stairs and walks past Snake and says, "Let's go raise hell, Snake."

Snake nods quietly and they head for the destination.

At the same time, Electra walks around her technical room and thoughtfully examines her wires, staring intently at the computer screens, in the meantime walking at her lapel and clicking something there, muttering some complicated computer codes in front of her when Than suddenly enters.

"Hey," Than shouts.

Electra waves her hand vaguely and asks, "Can I help you in any way?"

Than shakes his head and replies, "Probably not. How are our systems? "

"Not too good," Electra mutters behind her flap, laying all kinds of wires.

"But not impossible, is it?" Than asks as he walks closer to Electra.

"Most systems and mechanisms are overloaded. Ash's lens has been properly destroyed, but fortunately the GPS tracker on his wings is still undamaged. So, I'm trying to find out if I can find anything useful there. "Electra says.

"Well. I took my entire arsenal to my personal bunkers and also reviewed the new tracking devices you sent me, which Dusk gave me, "says Than.

"New tracking devices?" Electra asks, looking for something in the bottom drawer.

"Holt family tracking devices," Than nods indifferently.

"Can you bring them here for me to see them?" Electra asks, looking at Than.

"If that helps you,  of course," Than replies carefree.

After an hour, all 7 people will be standing in the Great Art Hall with their arms crossed on both sides of the table.

Snake and Storm stand very close to each other and Kro keeps Lily a few steps away, meanwhile staring anxiously at her.

Lily steps to the table and asks, "Shall we start?"