Wendel is not Ancient Rome

When morning arrives, Lily slowly opens her eyes and looks curiously at Kro, who is still deeply asleep.

Lily sighs to herself and says, "I won't let him break me."

And when she says that, she gets up quietly and closes her jacket and starts pacing silently down the floor.

The weather is rainy today and quiet streams of water flow through the streets.

It's not been raining for days, Lily ponders to herself and swings at Kro once, who starts to move quietly and says, "You can't stand still, do you, Lily."

"There was something disturbing about this young man. It's been bothering me all night. "Lily's voice remains thoughtful.

"Would you like to talk about it?" Kro asks as he gets closer.

"Couldn't any of our security cameras have noticed?" Lily mutters thoughtfully.

"Shall I go and talk to Electra?" Kro asks towards the stairs.

Lily opens her mouth to say something and says, "I want you to come with me this time. And then we go to Electra together. "

"Did you hit your head, Lily?" Kro asks, tilting his head to the side for a moment.

"No." says Lily , looking at him innocently.

"You don't have to worry, Lily. Your secret is with me .... "Kro begins to say.

"Oh, Kro, that's enough." Lily blinks venomously and starts walking up the stairs.

"Welcome back, Lily Black," Kro mutters happily.

While walking on the street, you can't hear so many sounds of jumps and movements, but raindrops give Lily's ears a beautiful melodic sound.

This time, Lily has no plans to stop anywhere. She needs to get more from him this time.

She walks a certain step behind the table and looks at his rings again until Lucas tells her, "You came back

She walks a certain step behind the table and looks at his rings again until Lucas tells her, "You came back."

"Yes, I came back," Lily replies, twisting her rings.

"Should we start then?" Lucas asks, fingering against the table.

"We've already started, Mr. Holt," Lily replies coldly.

"Please call me Lucas," Lucas says.

Lily doesn't answer, twisting her rings and asking, "Would you please tell me a little about yourself, Lucas?"

"What do you want to know?" Lucas asks, sitting better.

"Who are you?" Lily asks, glancing at Lucas.

"I am a simple middle-class person. Like you. "Lucas replies without hesitation.

Lily stops twisting her rings and asks, "Why do you think so? Today, the children of aristocratic families can also wear leather jackets and torn jeans. That doesn't necessarily mean they're middle class. "