Lovesick idiot

Kro quietly drags Lily into her room and places her gently against the floor, asking, "What did he do to you, Lily?"

Lily sighs to herself and she stumbles, "He ... He .... He ..."

"Easy, Lily. It's okay, he can't hear you. "Kro whispers reassuringly.

Lily sighs again and replies, "I can't do this!"

Kro moves a few steps closer to Lily and says, "It's okay, Lily. You can handle it. And I'm not going anywhere. "

Lily nods quietly and whispers, "I know."

"All right," Kro says with relief.

Lily nods quietly and whispers, "I know."

"All right," Kro says with relief.

"... But please don't come near me, Kro," Lily says quietly.

"Why not?" Kro asks anxiously.

"Because ... because ... because ..." Lily tries to say.

"Because?" Kro asks anxiously.

"Because it scares me Kro! And it's lucky if I never resent seeing a person in my life. "Lily explodes.

Kro looks at Lily in a startled look. Was he ... really ...?

No. It wasn't possible that Lily Black was ....

Or did it?

So Kro says angrily, "Whatever he tries to do to you next time ... I'll kill him to the ground, Lily!"

"No you don't!" Lily growls angrily, then watches in fright as Kro pulls away from her and sighs, saying, "If he wants me, he'll get me." All of me. Maybe it will end his miserable life with some brighter notes. "

"You don't mean it!" Kro says.

"I think so!" Lily says poisonously.

"You're  in a shit state. We both know that! "Shouts Kro.

"If I don't do something, Wendel will be destroyed!" Lily growls furiously.

"Would you be willing to sacrifice yourself for Wendel ?! Are you stupid, Lily ?! "Kro blurted  fearfully.

"Wendel is my whole world! I can't see it collapsing. I can't! "Lily screams with tears streaming down her eyes.

"You don't end with Wendel," Kro tries to calmly explain, but Lily says angrily, "Wendel has it all for me." My body and soul and .. my heart. I can't watch it being torn out of my chest if I just passed by there, "Lily says in a harsh voice.

"You are my heart, Lily Black!" Kro explodes suddenly.

Lily looks at Kro with her crying eyes and asks, "Me?"

Kro shakes his head and replies, "Who else?"

"Why didn't you say something?" Lily asks, looking at Kro in shock.

"Probably because you shot me," Kro mutters looking down.

"You lovesick idiot," Lily mutters angrily.

"Thank you," Kro mutters angrily.

"You're welcome," Lily mutters angrily

Lily walks away from him and mutters, "I need to think, Kro."

Kro nods and says, "Okay." And leaves.

Lily looks behind her for a while, then walks into her favorite room and runs to the darkest corner of the room, sinking broken on her knees and wrapping herself in her black leather jacket and crying.

Fuck Wendel Lily thinks to herself.

I just turned my back on someone who would be willing to love me no matter who I am. Who we could be. Who has known me for years and who I now threw in the trash like rubbish.

She hasn't cried in years and now ...

Lily cried. Not because he is weak, but because he is guilty.

Thanks to him, Wendel was in a worse condition than it had ever been and that's all ..

It all ..

All of it ...

She felt responsible  of  it all.

And Holt ....

Well, this guy could fuck in peace, Lily decided in frustration.