A Snake's game

Snake looks around again and then walks peacefully to the gate where some family event is taking place and says, "Gentlemen, hello"

One of the security guards looks at Snake, raising his eyebrows, and asks, "Did you come to the party?"

Snake hesitates without hesitation and says, "Yes, my companion is already waiting for me."

The security guard nods to himself and says, "Someone from Holt?"

"Yes, Lucas Holt's niece Lydia Holt," Snake says in a firm voice.

The security guards smile at themselves and say, "You wouldn't have thought that someone like her had found a sweetheart. But, by the way. "

Snake looks sharply at one of the security guards and angrily hurts, "Hey, this is my fiancée you're talking about here!"

The security guard closes his mouth and steps in front of Snake's path, and Snake enters the house and moves to the back door and says, "I got in."

Shadow nods and says, "What did you tell them?"

"That I am the fiancé of Lucas' mother's sister's daughter," Snake says without hesitation.

Shadow makes a scrambling move and says, "Brilliant, Snake. A good plan for not GETTING CAUGHT! "

Snake grabs his hand and says, "Don't worry. Everything is going exactly as planned. Did you get the bombs? "

Shadow nods and then indifferently pushes Snake away from him and says, "Now go to your fiancée."

Snake rolls his eyes once more and walks up the stairs with a calm look and stops at the sight of an old man standing on a large marble staircase, with a blonde girl.

He listens to how they have a heated conversation.

"You said your companion had to come here an hour ago," Dad answers angrily

"He'll arrive. You know that he may have to stay in the garage for a longer time to fix these cars, "says the blonde girl, rolling her eyes.

"Lydia Holt! You should be ashamed. First of all, you're breaking up our family when we're at war- "Father snarls angrily, and Snake calmly steps to the girl's father looking at the house and asks," Lydia, honey, did you have to wait long for me? "

Lydia looks at Snake in astonishment and asks, "Who are you?"

Snake looks at his father once, and his eyes once turn golden, and his father shouts happily, "Ryan! What a pleasant surprise. We were already afraid you wouldn't come. "

Snake laughs fake for a moment and then looks at Lydia and says, "Are you kidding me, sir? Where my love goes, I will go. I love her too much to just leave her here. "

And saying this, he kisses Lydia gently on her dry lips, and after a moment Lydia clings to her and whispers, "Oh my love. You still came. "

Snake rolls his eyes for a moment and says, "You asked so beautifully that I would come with you. How could I have refused? "