Us- the biggest bastards

"We have to tell Lily about it," says Shadow Kro, wearing a jacket.

"Of course," Kro mutters to himself.

Shadow turns his eyebrows at Kro and asks, "What's wrong, Kro?"

"I fell into my thoughts," Kro growls dizzily.

"Should you tell Lily about this attack? Yes, you have to, "Shadow says in a harsh voice.

"I'm lucky if she doesn't kill me on the doorstep," Kro replies, adjusting his shirt.

"Are you in trouble?" Shadow asks.

"Yes ..." Kro screams wearily.

"I will come with you. I am not intimidated by Lily's anger, "Shadow says firmly.

Kro shakes his head and says, "It's not necessary. I screwed up, so I'm responsible. "

Shadow shrugs himself and says, "You do it. I'm going to talk to Electra a bit. "

Kro rolls his eyes once and says, "If I find him dead, you'll be responsible for it with your life, Shadow."

Shadow nods and replies, "No promises."

Kro watch once more as Shadow disappears behind the shadows and then looks at Lily's home.

Why did it seem so hesitant to be here now?

Why didn't it look like a home anymore, but like a ghostly ghost castle that everyone was trying to avoid?

I can really care so much then, Kro asks himself.

But without thinking, Kro stepped in the door and quietly drifts along the dusty stone floor. He felt each step echo against all the walls. How even the quietest sounds echoed terribly loudly.

How the girl's sniffers sounded from the girl's favorite floor.

"Shh, Lily. I will protect you. "

This sentence. Where he had promised Lily that nothing would happen to him. It seemed so trivial now. So cliché. And it cut him harder than any dagger had ever done.

He remembered the moment Lily had tried to touch him for the first time.

She was only 13 years old then.

Start of flashback

"Kro," Lily says in a thoughtful voice.

"Yes, Lily?" Kro asks, watching him from the wall.

Lily breathes quietly and asks, "What's so special about me? Why am I the Queen of Wendel? "

"You were elected, Lily," Kro cries from a distance.

"But I'm the youngest. And Snake says I'm still too naive, "Lily mutters.

"He is right. You are young and a little naive, but you are a very talented leader for your age. As Napoleon once was. "Says Kro.

Lily frowns at Kro, who quickly adds, "Or like Daenerys was in the Game of Thrones."

Lily nods to herself and says, "She was very beautiful. And a very powerful and honest ruler. And she had dragons. "

"Well, in my eyes you are like Daenerys. Beautiful, powerful and honest ruler. And that's what Wendel needs, "says Kro.

"So I'm like Wendel's  Daenerys?" Lily asks with her eyes shining on her head.

Kro smiles quietly and Lily looks at Kro, frowning, and asks, "Why are you laughing?"

"Because I'm happy, Lily. You are almost as confident as Daenerys. "Kro replies with a smile.