Wendel won't become Ancient Rome

They take a quiet step into Electra's office, Ash still shrugging Lily's shoulder, and head to Electra's room.

"Hey. Good news ... "Electra begins to say when she suddenly notices Ash sitting on Lily's shoulder and asks," Is everything all right, Lily? "

Lily looks at Electra with a petrified look and replies, "No. Ash has squirmed my back here all the way. "

Electra frowns at Storm, who shrugs.

After that, Electra gets up and Ash gently lifts her to the table and asks Ashi, "Has anything else felt different?"

Lily shakes her head and looks at Storm and asks, "No, not noticed. But you?"

Storm breathes restlessly in and says, "Lately, not."

Electra puts her hands on her hips and bites her lips and says, "I'd like to check on you, Lily."

"What's wrong, Electra?" Lily asks anxiously.

Electra gently slips the Lily jacket off her back and says, "Lily, your hands are shaking."

Lily looks at her hands and then frowns at Electra and asks, "What does that mean?"

Electra shakes her head incomprehensibly and says, "I don't know, but it's probably not about nervousness."

"It can mean anything," Storm says, frowning at Electra.

Electra nods and asks, "When was the last time you slept properly, Lily?"

"You think I've slept at all?" Lily asks, looking at the computer screens.

"None of us sleep properly, Electra." Storm hisses angrily.

"Storm. None of us have been sleeping well lately. At least no one has told me that, "Lily says in a hard voice.

"But why doesn't it affect anyone else?" Storm asks, leaning against the edge of the table.

Lily shakes her head and says, "We won't let that affect us."

"You still realize that even small signs can be deadly," Electra asks, raising an eyebrow.

Lily shrugs and replies, "Then I'll break through death."

"I guess that's not possible, Lily," Storm says cautiously.

"We don't know that. And why don't we know that? Because no one has tried it before. "Lily answers as she walks away.

"But it's crazy, Lily," says Electra.

"Not for me," Lily replies simply.

Storm shakes her head and mutters, "Is there anything you can really stop in front of Lily?"

Electra shakes her head and says, "She probably doesn't know what the word impossible means."

Storm shakes his head and says, "She knows what that means. It's just a trivial word for her. "

"It sounds exactly like Lily," Electra says with a nod.

Lily walked the streets in silence, looking at the streets, where more crows were now flying, shouting loudly. Somehow it was unusual to see that most of Lily's team was somewhere outside Wendel. And so for several days.

And she knew that he was running out of strength, and yet she fought with herself.

Because she was not allowed to lose this war. Wendel was not allowed to become ancient Rome. Not allowed.

And that encouraged her to move on.

Because if you are already a queen of war and someone calls your empire Ancient Rome, it is more certain.

This enemy must be destroyed so that no one else will dare to say it in the near future.