Calla Lily

Lily lay down wearily on the stone floor, but she had no sleep.

So, she had just decided to stand by the window of his house and think a little.

She watched as her last companions began to prepare for the evening.

But she still couldn't make up her mind.

Why is Lucas trying to catch up with her?

And what does he mean by the fact that he should already be dead?

"Hey." Lily suddenly heard from behind her.

Lily looks at Shadow and asks, "And you tell me that because ..."

"You said it yourself ..." Shadow begins to say.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Lily says, as if by the way.

And with that said, he walks off his floor and Shadow jumps through a hole in the floor to the lower floor and he asks, "Why such hypocrisy, Lily?"

Lily looks at Shadow until she kneels down in front of her in great fear, and Lily says, "It's time to play  the gambler."

Shadow gets up and asks, "So what's the plan?"

"The best games are invented on the go. Have you heard that sentence? "Says Lily, looking to the west of the city.

"You're screwed, Lily." Shadow muttered anxiously.

"I've always been, Shadow. But ... unlike some, I've always gotten out of there, "says Lily with a slight smile.

"Why don't I understand anything?" Shadow asks, tilting his head to the side.

"You are not alone, Shadow. I have not yet thought through this plan either, "Lily replies simply.

Lily is going to rely on another person, after Kro, of course, who is able to untie her.

And no, this one is not Kro.

She and Shadow step behind her into the heart of the city's  arsenal.

But before they enter Than's   main room, Shadow stays still and says, "I'm going looking for Lucas Holt."

Lily doesn't turn to her, but says in a light questioning voice, "Okay."

Shadow swallows for a moment, and Lily quickly adds, "But make sure you come back alive in the morning."

"I can not promise anything." He says, looking at the side for a moment.

Lily nods once, but Shadow is already gone, and Lily steps in the door and stops once in the doorway until Than yells, "Hey, black bloom."

"Than," Lily says in a serious voice.

"What brings you here?" Than asks as he gets closer.

"I need to kill this jerk," Lily mutters angrily.

"What did he do?" Than asks, placing his hand on the table.

"He crossed the line," Lily replies, looking down.

"Well, he's as good as dead," Than mutters indifferently.

"He tried to touch me, Hunter." Lily hissed angrily and then starts to tremble.

And then Lily notices Than taking a knife from the table and then angrily whipping it against the farthest wall and saying, "Has he tried to do anything else for you?"

"Hunter, I'll kill you if you don't let me kill him. I want to see the fear he should have felt when he heard my name, "Lily says angrily.

"Oh, I want to see it too, Lily," Hunter says, tossing a knife with a black sheath to her.

Lily catches the knife and looks at its blade and asks, "What metal is this?"

Than nods thoughtfully once and says, "It's not a solid metal."

"Ah," Lily says, stroking the knife head thoughtfully.

"I  combined them by myself. I hope you like it, "Than says, stroking his guns.

Lily looks at the blade appreciatively and says, "It is a sharp, durable material, but in terms of strength, I would say that this knife should be heavy, but when twisted in the hand, it is lighter than my previous knives."

"Calla Lily," Than says thoughtfully.

"What is it?" Lily asks, turning to her

"The name of that knife. It's also called the Black Star. "Than replies indifferently.

"Can I have it, Hunter?" Lily asks, looking at Than.

Than smiles to himself and says, "It's yours, Lily. The knife has made its choice. And it made a good choice. It chose Wendel's best killer. Lily Black. "

A/N Since I couldn't find a knife with a lily on it, then I chose the one what should Lily's knife should look like.