Revenge

When Lily arrives in front of her house, she hears her way down the stairs of her house. But Lily decides not to pay any attention to it.

But this is impossible, because as soon as he reaches his floor, she sees Kro  standing on her floor.

Lily pauses and asks, "Is everything all right?"

Kro steps closer to her and replies, "I'd like to ask you the same."

But Lily just shakes her head and says, "It's all right. Thanks for asking."

Kro, however, does not leave, but takes a quick step forward in front of Lily until Lily stops again and looks away, and Kro replies, "Something is happening to you."

"There's always something going on with me," Lily replies simply.

Kro nods: "That's right. But this time there is something wrong. "

"Why do you think that?" Lily asks, walking on.

"My gut tells me you're not all right, Lily," Kro replies a little anxiously.

"I've only had a couple of sleepless nights. Maybe that's it. "Lily offers in a low voice.

Kro nods thoughtfully and asks: "You went to see him?"

Lily nods and answers, "Yes."

Kro moves anxiously toward Lily and asks, "Did he hurt you?"

Lily shakes her head and Kro sighs, "Thank heavens, Lily."

Lily shakes her head and says, "You should rest, Kro. I may need you tomorrow. "

Kro nods to himself and says, "Remember, I'm always there for you, Lily."

Lily nods and says in a patient voice, "Damn it, Kro. Do as you are told. I'm tired. And you probably are. So, go and rest. That's an order. "

Kro pulls away once again stiffly, but nods and moves quickly up the stairs out of the house, leaving Lily standing angry in the middle of her floor.

Lily sighs to herself. Again. Again, she had let her fear overcome her. She had always done so. And it had always worked. At least that's what she was told.

And now ... it didn't work, but ...

It helped her reveal Holt faster, but it also helped to  ....

Destroy Wendel.

Destroy yourself.

And would others have wanted that? Would you like that yourself? Probably not, but that was the only thing Lily had known all along. Government of fear, tyranny and coercion.

She pressed herself thoughtfully against the corridor wall and closed her heavy eyelids.

There was so much hidden in her. She was strong, powerful, legendary.

All good personal qualities were built into her.

But still ....

Behind all this power, she felt lonely.

Her sleep time was especially short this time.

She couldn't sit still and wait for ten minutes.

She walked thoughtfully to Than.

Than slept peacefully as Lily walked in her door and looked at Ash lying on the table.

The crow twitched a little nervously as Lily carefully caught her hand.

He squawked nervously, and the next moment Lily hid her under her leather jacket and looked around Than 's room anxiously.

He looked around Than's office anxiously again, and then moved quickly toward the door, breaking  one of the porcelain mugs standing at the top of the cupboard.

It fell against the stone floor with a large clearance, and Than raised his head carefully and looked at Lily and asks, "What happened, Lily?"

But Lily didn't answer anything, but pulled her jacket into a coma and looked at Than as if she were a timid little girl.

Than adjusts himself better and takes the smoke out of the box and asks, "Did you find anything interesting?"

No answer. Than thoughtfully ignites the cigarette and begins to draw it carefully.

Lily relaxes a little and looks thoughtfully at the crow under her jacket.

Than gets up and asks, "Since when has Lily Black been afraid of me?"

"Why do you think I'm afraid of you, Than?" Lily asks quietly.

Than takes the smoke out of his mouth and replies, "If there was nothing wrong with you, you wouldn't be here."

"True," Lily replies, looking toward the door.

Than steps closer to Lily and asks, "What happened to you then?"

"Kro is convinced that I deal with our intruders too much. And he worries about it, "says Lily.

"But ...?" Than asks, raising an eyebrow.

"What she doesn't realize is that I'm dealing with this girl who is said to be one of the best assassins," Lily continues, rocking her legs.

"What's her name? The girl's, of course. "Than asks with interest.

Lily swallows herself and replies, "Kayla White."

Than shakes his head and replies, "Not her real name. Her assassin name. "

"Dusk." Lily simply replies, after which Than takes a pistol from the table and fires three small bullets with anger.

"What is it?" Lily asks, looking at Than.

Than shakes his head and replies, "It can't be that way!"

Lily frowns and asks, "How can I?"

"This bastard assassin should be dead a long time ago," Than hisses angrily.

"Isn't she then ?!" Lily asks angrily.

"No. Bastard, wasteful, "Than hissed angrily.

"Why should he be dead?" Lily asks, slightly frightened.

Than sighs deeply and says, "Lily, don't kill me, but ...."

"What?" Lily's voice asks in the room, terrifying.

"Kayla White or Dusk ..."

"What about her ?!" Lily asks angrily.

"She's my "sister". "

"What's your real name?" Lily asks to calm down.

"I'm Lukas Holt," Than says disappointedly.

"Lukas and Lucas Holt?" Lily asks in shock.

"Yes, Lily. I'm Lucas Holt's twin brother. And so I know Dusk. "Than replies angrily.

"So you're not Hunter Than?" Lily asks quieter.

"I am. It's just my nickname, Lily Black. "Lukas answers angrily.

"Did you ... you ... attract ...?" Lily asks in horror.

Than shakes his head and replies, "No. I've been away from the Holt family for years. Serving secretly under Dusk. "

"But why should Dusk be dead?" Lily still asks in a confused voice.

"Because I killed Dusk to prevent her from working for Lucas," Lukas replies angrily.

"Does that mean you want to kill me too, Than?" Lily asks in horror.

Than shakes his head and replies, "You could have been my tool to help me with my revenge. It's just that, now I don't want it anymore. By now, I have decided to stand by and serve you. "