Pain is inevitable

Pain is inevitable. This is just an unavoidable rule of life.

And Lily knew that. And her mother and Lucas Holt were about to find out.

Lily enters the prison door with a serious look and stands between the two and says, "Liars. Have haunted me around. But don't worry, it ends today. "

Lucas sat down and asked, "It ends today?"

"Yes," Lily says as she walked around the two.

"Liliana Elizabeth Ferecci!"  her mother exclaims.

Lily looks at her mother and asks, "Yes, Lucy Holt? Do you have anything to tell me? "

Lucy bites her lip once and replies, "Yes, I do."

Lily looks at her mother and says, "Go ahead, Mrs. Holt. I don't think it will change anything, but let it go. "

Lucy sighs to herself and says, "First, you need to know that I love you

Lucy sighs to herself and says, "First, you need to know that I love you. Very much. And I've made a lot of mistakes. But I did all these things so that you would have a better life later. "

Lily looks at her rings and says, "I believe what I see. And besides, I don't have the whole picture in front of my eyes yet. So, I suggest you start talking. "

Lucy sighs once and continues, "The thing is, about 19 years ago, I was already married to Liam Holt, but at that time, shortly before you were born, our marriage was in a very fragile state. I was just born in Lucas and I was only 22 years old and my husband was all cheating on me. So, I did one thing that is very dangerous in the mafia family. It all happened one night when Lucas' father and I were into a fight again and the Ferecc family was attacking us. I decided to surrender to my enemy, so I let Marcello Ferecci sleep with me and more. Everything went well between us until I found out I was pregnant with you, Liliana. When he found out, he wanted to run away all together, but we had one mistake. Liam had learned that you were about to be born, and he wanted to kill both me and you, Liliana, as punishment. So, I handed you over to my servants and killed Marcello and fled back to Liam, telling him I had killed you to avoid a future scandal. In fact, I let my servants take you to the city of Wendel, where an earthquake was to take place a day later. Some of me hoped you would die in the process, but you survived. The next thought that came to my mind was to send Lucas Holt after you so that you could escape from there together and then get married, and my reputation and the reputation of both of you would be saved. Our family would have been together again! Wouldn't that have been nice? "

Lucas looks at his mother in astonishment and asks, "You wanted me to marry my half-sister ?!"

"It would have reunited our family," Lucy replies, shrugging.

"You killed my father and lied to my other husband as a bastard, took me to Wendel to die, and then at the same time trained your psychopathic son to take me to the Holt family where we would be married!" Lily says irritably.