Chapter 25

Nijah

After Migos are done performing August comes out and starts off with everyone's favorite " I Luv this". It felt just like when we first met. Even though we've only known each other for about  2 months and three weeks and  it's all I need to love him. He then pointed to me and brought me on stage with him. He grinds on me kissing my neck and squeezing my butt, but only if we were behind closed doors. Then afterwards he perform for about 45 more minutes. When he finish Drake goes on and Lila and I go to back with him since he had Chubb's escort us to the back.

When I get back there I run to August hugging him tightly and giving him a kiss. "Baby you did great as usual", I say with my arms wrapped around his neck and his arms around my neck.

"Thank you my lady", he say and I cheese at him.

Mitchell

I'm so pissed right now I can beat that girl up and down the street and as for August I could just hurt him. I get a call from my ex-wife Michelle.

"Hello", I answer.

"Mitchell oh my gosh what's going on with Nijah is she okay?", she says sounding like she's panicking.

"Michelle calm down and what are you talking about nothing's wrong with Nijah, where are you getting this from?"

"I got a text from you saying that something happened to Nijah, so I took the first flight down here"

"Michelle I didn't text you anything and where is Thalia?"

"Thalia is at your moms and I have a text that say get down here right away something's wrong with Nijah", I sigh knowing that this just can not be happening.

"Michelle listen to me, take a cab and meet me at Phillips Arena, because I didn't send that text", I hang up the phone angrier as ever wondering if Amanda sent that text. "Amanda did you send Michelle that text?"

"No I didn't I did my part and that is that", she goes quiet. I continue driving finally arriving at the arena.

I get out the car slamming doors hard as hell. I walk up to the door getting ready to go in when the bouncer stop me. "Hey you gotta ticket?"

"No!", I shout trying to push past him. He pushes me back and I get upset punching right in the face giving him the total knock out. Other bouncers come out and try to fight when I pull out my gun believe it or not I'm always strapped. "All y'all step the fuck back", I say getting ghetto looking at all their scared faces including Amanda. I wave the gun yelling at them to let me through and they do so.

When I get in I see some rapper performing. I head straight for the back to go find Nijah. As the first bouncer did and I see I got to do it again. "Aye move out my fucking way", I say calm. "Go ahead man", he say with his hands up and he lets me through. I put my gun away looking through  each and every dressing room for they asses.

Nijah

August and I hug each other as I sit in his lap , while Lila flirt with one of his friends. We're talking and laughing having a good time until we all hear yelling. We all look at each other with weird looks and get up to go check it out.  When we get out there we see a man rampaging and going off then I listen to his voice looking at the back of his head.

"OH MY GOSH!", I scream getting his attention.

"Is that yo daddy?", August asked surprised.

"Yes! What is he doing here?", I question and my dad charges at me grabbing my forearm and damn near swung me around.

"What the fuck are you doing here Nijah ?", He say still holding me tight and I look dumbfounded not saying anything. "Answer me!"

"I was here with August and Lila", I say and he looks at August like looks could kill and tackled him. Next thing I know is that August and daddy are fighting. I start to upset at the scene yelling and  begging them to stop. Lila tries to calm me down ,but it doesn't work. Then some of August friends jump in.