Chapter 4

SHARLISE IS IN MULTIMEDIA

I made it back home after coming from Sharlise house not too long ago I noticed the time was 3:05. I had so much fun that I had to tell my girl Lila. Like I can't that moment out of my head. It was completely wonderful. Only if I could keep him to myself forever. But hey not everything meant to last. I call up my girl Lila and tell what went down.

"Hello", she answered

"Hey Lila wassup?"

"Nothing, but what you doin'?"

"Nothing , but gotta' get you hip tho' ", I say loudly through the phone.

"OMG what happened?"

"Well you know Shar and I went to that August Alsina concert right?"

"Yeah continue"

"So why when we was there he was performing pornstar and I was dancing or whatever and he looked at me n' licked his lips"

"You lying?"

"Like no I'm so for real", I paused," But anyway he came back over there by me n touched on my hand or whatever. So when Shar and I get backstage he taking pictures with us questioning me and what not, then he ask us to go to his dressing room with him. So we in there talking we eventually leave and he asked for my number. I'm like okay we get back to the house and he called me asking to go on a date with him"

"You are so lucky right now!"

"Ugh yeah I know"

"So you gon' go in the date with him?"

"Duhhh you know I'm not the type to turn down something that involves August Alsina"

"That is true huh?"

"Of course it is"

We both laugh and continued talking for about two hours. By the time I got off the phone with Lila it was 5:10 . I just sat there and watched Spongebob my favorite episode was on it was the" Camping Episode" I laughed at the show like I was little kid. I ended up receiving a call i looked at who it was and it was August.

"Hello"

"Wssp lil mama", he said through the phone with a deep raspy voice. He actually sounded very sexy like that.

"Nun' but are you just waking up?"

"Yeah, you must've heard my sexy voice huh?"

I laughed.

"Yeah I did", I try to say all flirty," I like it, its sexy on you"

"You know what else sexy?"

"No what?"

"You"

"AWE ! Thanks Aug you are so sweet"

"Yeah I know shawty"

"Unnnn don't get too cocky now, but we still on for tonight?"

"Yea baby girl"

"Alright  what time?"

"7:30 and be ready when I get there", he demanded through the phone"

"Okay I'll text you the info"

"Aight bye lil mama"

We both hung up the phone. Now I gotta dress up and look all good for him. But the only way I can get to see him is going over one of my friends house. I can't go to Sharlise's cause her parents are home on Sunday's so I gotta' check with Lila then.

I text Lila asking her is it alright if I go to her house so August can pick me up there, cause knowing my parents they'll have a cow if they found out I went to  a concert without their permission then go on a date with the artist as well.