Chapter 3

We met with August in his dressing room. It was pretty big. It had black plush couch a big dresser with a mirror, clothes and pictures every where. I went by his dresser looking at the pictures he had up there. A lot of them were photos with friends or maybe even fans. I really liked that I finally met August now I'm in his dressing room like how cool.

"Like what you see?", August said coming in the dressing room closing the door behind him.

"Ugh yeah",I said ," Its just so spacious and I like all the pictures too".

"Awe well that's me n some home boys tho"

"Awe OK"

An really awkward silence broke out. I didn't know what to say. I was going to ask him do he like bread ,but luckily Sharlise said something before I embarrassed the piss out of myself.

"So August what's your next stop on the tour?"

"Atlanta this was my last tour date"

" Awe you going to miss the STL?"

"Ioon know I travel to a lot of places so of course I miss being there, but I can always come back tho"

Sharlise just nodded her head."Well I have to go to the little girls room so excuse me", she say leaving out and August turning to me.

"So Nijah",August said," How you enjoy the concert?"

"Loved it!", I say all enthusiastically," You were amazing and looked hella cute while you were up on stage too, but look better up close" . I say all that not noticing the actions I just made.

" Umph I know you are too", he said with such a mischievous smile.

"Your smile make it seem like you're always up to no good"

He just laugh

"I know can't blame a nigga tho"

He just smile at me getting me into a huge gaze over him. Like damn he so fine! I so want him to myself right now.

"Ha , but I can"

"What you mean?", he say getting up walking over to the couch by me.

"I can blame you for being you which is real and up to to no good which is mischievous"

"Ok ok I guess I can agree"

"So Nijah I saw the way you was looking at me on stage like I was meat you wanted to devour or some"

"Oh yeah what about the way you licked your lips at me?"

"Well I saw something sexy that I liked so and you got a fat ass"

I laughed , well I guess I do have a pretty big butt.

"Hmmmm mmm"

"What I'm just bein a real nigga tho"

"So I was something you liked?"

"What do you mean was?", he said giving me stern look," I still do"

"Well then you like something you see?"

He nodded,"To be honest I wanna fuck"

Wait. What?

"Excuse me"

"I wanna fuck"

"We just met"

"I know, but what August wants he gets"

"Well how about we talk first , then we'll see", I say not knowing what I was probably about to get into.

"OK", he said nodding his head.

By that time Sharlise came back right she was right on time. Thank you she did though August was talking too freaky.

"I'm back now some girl threw up every where in there it was gross, but Nijah it's about time for us to go",she said making a a face of disgust.

"What time is it ?"

"12:35 a.m."

"Damn"

I looked at August who was just sitting there quietly on his iphone 5c.

"Ight, bye August nice meeting you", I said tears brimming my eyes a tiny bit. I don't wanna leave this gorgeous man I just met him.This is literally the best day of my life.

"Same here", Sharlise added walking out the door.

"You leaving?", he asked.

"Yeah, but I good time though"

"Alright", he said hugging me grabbing my butt.

I just laughed at it. I walked towards the door about to open it when he said

"I want that number"

I just paused, he said he want my number. Wow!

"Okay its (314)-572-8132"

"How I know you not lyin"

I took his phone and called mine locking my number in his phone and his number in mine.

" There"

"Ight bye shawty ",he came up to me giving me another hug and squeeze on the butt.

I smiled at him and shook my head. I went out the door with him closing it shut behind me.

..........

"Tonight was amazing" I whispered to Sharlise as we sat in her bed trying to go to sleep.

She just nodded. I know she tired of hearing me talk about August, but it was a dream come true to meet him.

"The way he hugged me, the way he touched my butt"

"He touched your ass?"

"Yeah and his body against mine is just so umph"

"Awe well I'm glad you had fun, but can we please go to sleep?"

"Ugh sure"

We eventually dosed off until my phone started ringing. I looked at the time on my phone ,but couldn't see it cause I was squinting my eyes from the bright light my phone. It's 5:14 who the hell would be calling at this time?

I slid my finger across the screen to answer my phone and say Hello.

"Wassup Nijah"

"Who is this?"

"August"

I got hella happy when I heard that name.

"Hey August"

"Wassup wit you tho?"

"I was sleep until you called me"

"Awe my bad, but I was calling cause I'm gon be in the Lou for 2 more days and I wanted to see you"

"Awe okay so when can I see you?"

"Maybe tonight"

"Where?"

"Don't ask questions I'll tell you when I tell you ight"

"Okay"

"Bye see ya tonight"

"You too"

I hung up and did my happy dance. I can't believe he actually called me and asked me out on a date.... well told me, but I don't care. I'm going to be with the bae ayyye!