Chapter 23

Nijah

Another two weeks has passed going on three and the more time passes the more I miss August and I'm not even gone yet. I can honestly say that I'm not ready to give this all up. I love him too much to let him go and I don't want to go home to the noisy streets of St.Louis. I want to stay here and be loved by August not caring about age difference or anything. I want him. I love my family and all ,but they don't understand me like he do. I get butterflies just looking at him. Not only that his control everything in me and on me. He even controls my love for him and my need. He controls our needs.

Amanda

I leave the house telling Mitchell that I had a meeting at the art gallery when I'm really going to see Sharlise. I meet her at The Cheesecake Factory to discuss how to ruin little Ms. perfect life. I get out the car walking into the restaurant where I see Sharlise patiently waiting drinking water. I wave her down and she see's me and I walk her way.  I sit down taking my purse off taking a minute to adjust myself. 

"Okay so Sharlise let's get down to business", I say folding my arms together.

"Well what I know about her isn't bad at all she isn't a  bad person or anything, but she does have a boyfriend"

"Does Mommy and Daddy know?"

"No they don't they're actually pretty strict about that"

"Interesting , so who is he?"

"Her boyfriend is August",she say.

I pause. "August Alsina", I  look up in amazement of what I just heard.

"This is too good and he's her
daddy friend too", she smiles and so do I. " I need you to spy on them take pictures follow then whatever you can do alright?"

"Sure I can" , she smiles really hard leaning back in her seat. I agree to it and we get right down to business.

August

I lay on my back thinking of how things are going to change once my baby leave me. I don't want her to go either she got my heart and that shit gon hurt. Talking over the phone and snap chatting shit ain't gon cut it. I wish she could come lice with me, but she gotta finish up her senior year and I ain't gon fuck it up for her. I know she wanna go to college cause she plan on bein a fashion designer, a lawayer, or even a journslist. I can't get in the way of  that, but I can't have a broken heart either. This shit so fuckin stressful.

  Plus its a 4th of July concert coming up this weekend and I gotta perform too. I might as well bring her with me and spend the rest of our time together , because I'm not letting our relationship go down the fuckin' drain.

I lift my phone up off the bed to call Nijah to come sit with me. A nigga feelin lonely as hell.

"Hey baby what you doing"

"Nothing I just woke up from my little beauty nap", she say still sleepy I can hear it in her voice.

"Aww come chill with me a nigga hella lonely"

She laughs. "Okay let me put on something decent and I'll be on my way"

"Ight"

I hang up the phone and change from my basketball shorts in a pair of joggers with my shirt off I get two glasses and champagne dimin' the lights in my bedroom. By time I finish she knockin on the door. I open it and she  standing there in leggings ,a white belly shirt , and ugg boots. She shouldn't wear shit like  this in front of me because it make nigga wanna do some things and she know she got that slim thick petite type body. She tryna get some more damage done to her body I see.

"Stop starin at me like that", she laugh pushin past me.

"Well stop wearin shit like that then you know you slim thick ", I say wrappin my arms around his waist and squeezing her ass.

She giggle. " You do too much"

"I know I do, but that's why you love me"

"Boy boo"

"So you don't love me?", I say smacking my lips at her.

"I'll love you even more if you would pick me up bridal style and carry me to our bedroom"

"Ohh our bedroom", I coo." What we gon do?"

"What ever you want"

I get to the room and throw her on the bed. "Damn baby you heavy ", I say out of breath. " How much yo ass weigh?"

We both laugh. "I don't know how  much my booty weigh , she say laughing. "Now come lay with me"

She grab my arm pulling me on the bed. She sits on top of me straddlin' me down. "I love you so much August", she says lookin deep in my eyes and I do the same.

"I love you too Nijah", I sit up and lift her chin kissing her softly and slowly. "I don't ever wanna lose you"

"You won't because I'll always be here August physically, mentally, and emotionally I love you too much"

"Nijah make love to me", I say between each kiss." Not sex, but  love"

She nods her head and kiss my cheek.

We kiss and strip each other. Eventually making love. I go deep and deeper until I can't no mo. We touch , kiss, and hug tightly not wanting to let go. She moan making a nigga go crazy and going faster ,then letting her ride me like a pornstar. I let go inside of her after so long, and bare.

Hey the book is coming to a end soon and I am making a sequel Yaaaay!
Just keep reading thanks