Chapter 26

Nijah

"Daddy!", I scream and cry with my mom next to me then Amanda. Lila tries to comfort me, but I just push her away. Then Sharlise stands crying and ran out from the scene of course her scary ass would run. August then comes over hugging me letting me cry into his chest and I think of the note knowing what I have to do now , run. I can't I just can't! I push August off running to the nearest exit door  with August chasing me ,but I run faster and I'm gone, gone into alley way. If I stay August would be in jail, I would be unhappy, so I run like the anonymous told me too. I run to save him, to save myself. I love him and he knows it and I know he loves me, but for now I'm gone.

August

I run fast as hell after Nijah, but she was running to fast. When I got into the alley she was gone. I ain't see not one sign of her. Damn! I let somebody else in and someone I love I lose again. This shit hurts man! I let my tear fall from my eye. I can't fuckin believe that she fuckin gone she straight had a nigga s fool in love. When I get back inside I see the ambulance putting Marcus in a black bag regretting what we had just done cause I lost a good friend and Nijah. I walk to her mom as she stood talking police I know this is going to hurt her even more, but she need to know and hopefully we find her soon too. I put my hand on her shoulder and she looks back at me with sorrow in her eyes and noticed the sorrow in my eyes as well.

"Nijah  gone"

"What?"

"She ran out and I went after",I let out another tear. "I went after her but by time I got out to the alley way she was gon"

She starts crying again and I hug her because she been through a lot ,and I'll do what I can to keep Marcus family supported.

Nijah: 3 years later

"Come on Demi Rose and Andre"

"Coming mommy", the twins say in unison. I look at my baby boy and girl  as they both attempt to put on their shoes, but on the wrong feet. Their still 3 and there birthday is in a few months on March 21st. Only if there daddy was here. I truly miss August and the only time I see him is in on Television or online. I wish I could see him, but I can't.

"Okay mommy we weady", Demi say tugging my shirt.

"Okay babies come on", I say putting them in there stroller to enjoy the beautiful sun of Los Angeles.