Chapter 12

August

I'm beyond pissed off with Chubbs right now. He would walk in right when I'm bout to tear it up dammit and her body was perfect too. I should really punch him ,now I gotta wait till she ready again. Since we couldn't continue she suggested we watch a movie, but she fell asleep on me when we was watching 22 jump street. She look so peaceful and relaxed  with her big booty sticking out. The way she sleeping , she look innocent too innocent to lose her virginity when she really wasn't ready. Damn man the first time a lil chick ain't let me hit and its hard to crack her, but I'll wait , just to respect Nijah wishes. 

........

I wake up early before dawn and go downstairs to go find something to eat. I get in the kitchen rummaging through my refrigerator and everything in there I didn't want so I just made some toast with jelly and scrolled down Instagram, while I was on there I felt Nijah put her arms around me. She was wearing the big T-shirt I gave her to sleep in.

"Good morning ugly", she say with a smile.

"Ugly?", I said with confusion." If I'm so ugly then why you with me?"

"Technically we're not really together cause we never discussed it"

She right though. We always messin' a round with each other got feelings and all ,but never made it official and that's what I want to do to be honest.

"So how about we do make it official?", I said giving her direct contact in the eye.

"August Alsina want me to be his girlfriend?", she said in a puzzling way

"Yep"

"Well I say yes"

I smile and extend my finger telling her to come here. She walk over to me slowly and stop. I grab her by the waist holding her hand as she look at me shyly. I sit her on my lap just sitting there. Taking in the fact she just gave me all of her and she mine.

"August what exactly are we supposed to be doing?", she said with a confused look on her face.

"Nothing, just be quiet", I say in a hush tone.

She sits quietly and I run my hand on her smooth soft legs while I do this she just sit quietly and look at my. I run her pretty little mind. She do as I say and she knows I have control of her too. It scares her, but she's taking her chances. That's what I like about Nijah there is nothing to dislike about her.

I can't stop looking at her. Her garish clothing, her bright bulging eyes, the way she sway her hips as she walk. I can't stop touching her I keep feeling her up. I squeeze her butt making her giggle and the thing is she's letting me do it too. I stop my hand at the top of her leg knowing she not gon' let me go no further so I leave it at that and pat her twice telling her to raise up. I get up walking back upstairs and I forgot to tell her something.

"Aye lil mama don't you start work today?"

"Yea I totally forgot", she say patting her head.

"What time you gotta be there?"

"8"

"Aight well put yo clothes on then so I can take you back to the crib"

"Alright"

I said everything so bluntly hoping I didn't her little sensitive feelings just by my responses.

Nijah

I feel really awkward right now. August was just feeling me up and then tell me to get up going upstairs. I just go upstairs putting my clothes on and texting Sharlise to ask did she cover for me and to see if her aunt left yet. She respond with a yes and I let her know I'll be there soon. I open August door slowly and grab my clothes putting them back on.

"I'm ready"

"Alright let me put some clothes on"

I nod my head and sigh. I wonder why he got so quiet all of a sudden. I hope he isn't regretting our relationship already. I want to talk to him, but if I do I wonder how's he going to react, or I just do it and don't care. Yeah definitely the second one. I bust in the bathroom where August was brushing his teeth.

"What's wrong with you?", I ask staring at him as he spit .

"Nothing "

"Obviously something ,cause  you walked away from me "

"I walked away because I haven't had a real girlfriend in a while and I embraced everything about you and I thought about you , and I want us to be perfect with all trust and loyalty"

I look at the ground and smile ," Really want us to work don't you?"

"Yes", he say walking over cupping my face

I kiss his cheek and walk out the bathroom leaving him there. He finally finish and we leave. He drop me off over Sharlise aunt Cathy house and I kiss him goodbye going inside. When I close the door I see Sharlise staring at me smirking.

"What?", I try to act as if I don't know

"You know what", she says still standing there smirking.

"Okay it was fun and romantic and all"

"So y'all ain't do nothing?"

"Well I wouldn't say that ,but then again I would"

"What does that mean?"

"Something was going to happen, but that was interrupted"

"Whatever", she scoffs," just go get ready.

I laugh running upstairs getting ready for my first day on the job.

I know this was probably boring, but oh well these little things are going to turn into big things .