Chapter 2

Lila in Multimedia

" Are you serious?", Sharlise screamed through the phone.

"As a heart attack!", I tell her still full of excitement from earlier .

As soon as I got home I ran upstairs to my room and called Lila, but she didn't answer so I called Sharlise and told her. Like this is a dream come true , but I need a way to go to the concert without my parents knowing.

"DANG you lucky!"

"I know", I squeal into the phone ."But I need a way to go to the concert without my parents being all suspicious and all"

"Awe man I forgot how your parents are about August Alsina",she sighed through the phone."Oh I got it you can come over my house and leave your stuff there like you're spending the night which you are, but after the concert. Maybe we can go to the concert come back home, but come in through my window when it's over"

I listened to her ideas they sounded good,but what if her parents walk into her room noticing we're not there and that we both get in trouble.

"Shar your plans don't sound too bad ,but what if your parents find out we're not there in your room?", I asked with a feeling of nervousness.

"Girl my parents go out every Friday and don't come home till about dawn"

"Well okay", I say ,"This better work too"

"It will trust me"

.......

Friday night came so quick that it was ridiculous. Sharlise and I went shopping for our outfits. We want to look sexy for August ,but not too grown. We were in Sharlise's room getting ready. Her parents already left so we had nothing to worry about.

"WOW!", I say in amazement, " You look good"

Sharlise was wearing cute black crop top with Boss on it in big gold letters and burgundy skater skirt. With black wedges with gold chains on it with her hair done in a cute tight bun and gold jewelry. I on other hand was wearing high waisted stone washed ripped jeans with a cute black crop top red plaid button up and black Dr.Martins . I have my hair straightened and make up done.

"Okay Instagram pic" I say snapping several pictures of Sharlise and me and post them on Facebook and Instagram."Alright now lets go"

We get into my car heading out to the Scott Trade Center where the concert is being held. We finally make it there and see how long the line is.

"Great how are we going to get in our seats in time?" ,Sharlise complain.

"I don't know, but I'll see if I can get us in"

"How are you going to do that?"

"Easy", I say smirking,"Now follow me".

We get out the car walking towards the bouncer. All we have to do is let him know about our tickets and get in.I walk to the front of the line with Sharlise behind me.

"Excuse me sir", I said while tapping on the huge mans arm

"Yes ma'am?"

"Well me and my friend here already have tickets and we were wondering if we could go to our seats?"

He put his hand like he wanted money, but he meant to show him our tickets. We showed them to him and he let us in.

" Told you we would get in," I say with a smirk.

Sharlise just laughed and rolled her eyes at me.We go and take our seats in the front row next to a lot of other girls.

"Oh I cant wait till the concert start", Sharlise said very anxiously.