Chapter 21

Amanda in mm

Nijah

"Dammmmn girl all this happened that quick?", Lila says wide eyed in shock.

"Girl yes and the worst part was finding out that my daddy had a double life though"

"Damn girl, so you told August what had happened?"

"Yep he was pissed when he saw my face too", I say picturing it again." You know what though the best part about it was when he showed how much he really loves me and you know he ain't the lovey dove dude all the time, so to see him like that was like damn he really do care bout me". I tear up bit, but quickly wipe them away.She wave her hand for me to continue with the story.

"Girl that was the night"

"Yall got freaky didn't yall?", she say with her nose in the air kinda like the face spongebob gave squidward when he knew he liked krabby patties.

I smile slightly sighing. "Girl it was more than freaky", I pause." That felt so good and he so big I thought he was going to break my cervix too, but anyway his rhythm was hella good and he knew so many tricks too", I say anxiously making me horny and wanting him inside me again. He's going to make me freakier than what I am.

"Ohhh Nijah gettin her freak on tho",she cooed.

We laugh and continue talking until August calls me. "Hey Aug", I say remembering what happened earlier today.

"Hi Nijah we need to talk"

"About what", I say feeling small butterflies. I hate those 4 words because it only mean two things.

"Just come to my house ma",he say sounding frustrated.

"Okay be there soon", I say hanging up.

Lila looks at as if she want to know what just happened." What happened?"

"He said he wants  to talk"

"I hope it isn't because of your dad"

"I hope so too, well you think you can cover for me till I get back cause I don't want my dad to find out"

"Sure I can do that"

"Thanks". I slip on my Nike flip flops and a north face jacket. I go downstairs as quiet as I can be taking the keys off the hook.

"Where do you think you're going young lady?", my dad says while watching the sports channel not looking at me.

"Ugh to get the rest of my stuff from Cathy's house", I lie knowing I might regret it.

"Okay don't stay too long and is Lila going?"

" No I'll be right back and okay dad bye"

I leave out the front door driving down the street to make my dad believe that I'm really going to Cathy's house. I stop in front of August house parking the car. I really don't want to go in there but I have too. I get out walking to the door knocking on it waiting on him to answer. He opens the door and he stands there shirtless with water on him he must've just gotten out if the shower, and only with his boxers on too. He looks so good right now that I want to make love to him right here and now.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?", I say stepping in and he closes the door.

"Ugh yesterday night is what I want to talk to you about", he say taking a seat in the kitchen at the island. "Why you ain't tell me about yo daddy?"

"What do you mean?", I say looking around." I told you everything that was going on in my life right now and I told you he lives here now"

"But you ain't tell me he live down the street eitha ", he say tilting his head to the side.