Chapter 7

Btw I'm finally doing August pov in part of this chapter.

It's been a week since I last talked to August and if we do talk its for like 30 seconds. He's been so busy with interviews and photo shoots that I cant even talk to him when I want. But luckily school is only in for one more week. Thank you  Lord! I was tired of being at that school anyway and I can get a better job for the summer too. I can't wait! Summer is the best season cause that's when my curfew 1:10 and I get to do whatever I want without my parents in my business and I might be able to go see bae. Well I guess I might see him cause I really don't know how I could possibly see him at all. Ugh what was I thinking this was a one time thing. I'm just another little fan girl groupie and that's something I don't want to be. I really like August, but what if we were just for fun. I really hope we weren't

........

August

I finish my video shoot for No love remix with my good friend Nicki Minaj. I give er'body they props for the day getting ready to go home. I throw my duffle bag in the trunk getting in the driver's seat . As I'm driving I think about Nijah and what she doin' . I really wan' ta see her ,but I been working and what not.  I wanna fly her down here ,but her parents don't know bout us and I think if they did they'll trip. I guess I'll face time her when I get to the crib. I pull to the crib going inside throwing my bag on the floor jogging up to my room to Face time Nijah. I wait a minute for her to answer her face time and her pretty face pops up on my phone.

"Wssp lil  mama", I say licking my lips.

"Nothing getting ready for school tomorrow. I'm having a hard time finding what I want to wear "

"Well lemme' see what you got so far", I say trying to be my slick self.

She respond with a sure and hold the clothes up to me. They'll look good on her, but I wanna see her try it on.

"Just try it on"

"Ok", she say starting to change out of her clothes. I guess she caught what I was trying to do cause she looked at me sternly and fussed at me. It's cute when she fuss and all I can do is laugh.

"August  that is not funny"

" It's not, but its cute when you fuss"

"Awe thanks babe"

I smiled at her and by looking at her reminded me of wanting to bring her down here to the ATL. I'm hoping she would say ,yes, but I know there's gonna be another answer as well.

"So lil mama I was thinking about bringing you down here to the ATL what you think?"

She looked unsure at first, but still answered my question. "I don't cause my parents would straight trip out"

"Dang that's too bad. I really wanted to see you"

She looks at me frowning a bit"Awe I want to see you too, but I can't if anything comes up to where I have to go to Atlanta I'll come straight to you"

I smile at her. She so different from the other type of hoes I mess with. She not easy, not a groupie and has a great mind with full of opinions. She is actually the girl I've been searching for.