Dangerous ...Lifeform?

Be sure to stick around to the end if you like this one! (It's a longer one too :) )

CW: horror, language, paranoia/anxiety
******

"Henrik- Hen, I uh.. this may be a bad time to drop this on you but I've.. well, it's easier to explain once you're here! See you soon, please hurry-"

Henrik frowns slightly, hearing the voicemail repeat once more. Vhat zhe fuck is he doing? The good doctor drives to their shared place, growing more and more concerned as time passes.

He was right to be concerned.
All the lights are on, some lamps too, and it is bright as an endless lit void. The doctor has to squint his eyes slightly from how bright it is in the house.

"Jackie?"

The sound of footsteps come from the hallway and Jackie waves him over.

"C'mere, it's in here."

That's concerning, thinks the doctor.

"Vhats in there?" Jackie shakes his head and waves him over again. The doctor sighs and heads over. "I mean it Jackie."

"You'll see-"

The hero opens the door to the spare back room. The two head inside, the doctor seeing what Jackie was talking about. A silent gasps leaves him.

"Vhat..who?" He mutters, not able to look away.

"It showed up one day.."

In front of them, masked by the darkest corner of the not so brightly lit room, sits a figure. Curled over itself and emitting a low hum. Henrik moves closer, just by a bit before being yoinked back by Jackie.

"Its not happy-"

It is a good thing Jackie grabbed him cause the thing swiped at him- large claws being the main thing visible and terrifying.

The doctor gasps, noting the claws.
The thing pushes back into the corner after stating its place with the others.

"Does it-" He clears his throat and addresses the thing instead. "Do you speak?"

It shifts as it tries to form a response.

"Grhgh..I can." It flashes its eyes at him, bright green scleras are the only thing seen. This shocks both the doctor and hero.

"Oh, that is great. Do you have a name?"

"Anti. Hhrk."

"Do you have something in your throat?"

It doesn't respond to that, but if its face was visible the others would note the devilish smirk it wears. It shifts again to stare at Henrik, taking an interest.

"Anti is a unique name, did you choose it?" Henrik tilts his head, interested enough that he almost forgets he has to chastise Jackie for harboring an unknown creature without telling him sooner.

"..sort of."

"Zhat's nice. Where did you come from?"

It gurgles, maybe it is giggling. After a moment of very loud gurgling, it goes quiet.

"Not here."

Henrik figured that might be the answer it gives. He hums.

"You've got humor."

It smiles and nods, quite proud of that about itself.

"Well, I'm going to go talk with my friend. You just sit tight." Henrik smiles at the thing and backs away with Jackie.