They will keep..

Many of these oneshots will be based of differing headcanons and possibly some rps that I have participated in.

TW: implied self-harm
*******

Anti lays on the couch, glitching and staring. He lays in the quiet of the room, the faint sound of his static piercing the silence. 

He stares. Stares at his knife, the silver glistening in the moonlight. His face is blank, his eyes glowing softly. He knew it wouldn't change. 

Nothing can change him. He'll always be the monster. The source of their nightmares, the fire that scorches them- he always will cause them pain. He'll be the one to scar them, make them scared to sleep at night.

He thought back to his f- ... the others. There was a new one, Jameson. Anti is curious, wondering what he's like. How different he is compared to the rest. Is he kind? Does like tricks? ... Would he agree with Jackie's lifestyle?

He sighs again, willing himself to cease those thoughts. They'd never let Anti near him, he'd never know what a conversation would be like with him- a civil one, anyways. 

He trails a finger across his neck, tracing the faded scar that lives there. A overwhelming wash of feelings flood in just from that touch.

A simple touch to his symbol.

His mark.

The reminder of his entrance, his beginning. Fated to be the monster. He sighs in the still air. It was quiet. He is quiet. If a monster is what they want, a monster they will keep.. 

He brings the knife back to his neck.