Master and His Puppet

Many of these oneshots will be based of differing headcanons and possibly some rps that I have participated in.

TW: manipulation, control, uncomfortable touch
********

He glitches and raises his hand, another person's arm does the same. He grins. He takes a deep breath, exhaling with an air of pleasure.

"Doesn't this feel right, Jamie?" He inhales the scent of Jameson's hair, humming softly.

"Me.. entwined with the makings of your body.." He moves his hand to Jameson's chin. JJ's hand moves to his own chin, holding Anti's hand there.

No! It doesn't feel right! Jameson fights in his head, arguing with Anti.

"Oh Jamie~ ..." He smirks and leans his head down beside JJ's. He whispers. "Good little puppets like you don't talk back to their masters~"

A cold chill runs down Jameson's spine and his breath hitches. A twisted smirk crosses the glitch's face and pulls Jamie's head back, exposing his neck.

"You couldn't stop me no matter what."  He licks a strip up Jameson's neck, leaving his saliva to drip down the mute's skin. Jameson tries to recoil with no success.

Anti, stop! That's disgusting.. Jameson whimpers, the chill and crawling of the saliva drilling into his skin. Anti grips his chin and turns his head, making the trail move slower.

"I'll decide what's disgusting and what isn't puppet~" He growls softly. Jamie whimpers again. Anti hums and trails his finger along his cheek, Jamie's hand follows against his own will. "I think it brings out your sweet, pale complexion." Jamie closes his eyes, not able to look at Anti without feeling so uncomfortable.

"Look at me." Jameson whimpers and slowly opens his eyes, fighting tears. Anti wears a twisted smile, seeing how broken and helpless the ego is. "That's better~" Jameson tears up and pleads with eyes. Anti stares dead at his eyes, still smiling at him.

After a moment, Jameson can feel Anti leaving his body- the icky, sick feeling ebbs away slowly. He wipes the saliva away with the sleeve of his shirt. Anti hums.

"I'll be back later, feel free to roam the house. Just dont go downstairs, wouldnt want your 'innocent' head to see something you cant handle~" With that, Anti leaves JJ.

JJ takes a moment to appreciate having control and room to breathe in his own body. He knows it wont last and getting his hope up is pointless, but he takes this moment anyways.