She never did...

Shane P.O.V.

"So you two are going on a date? I'm still mad at him but I fully support your choice.! Meanwhile, I have a date of my own..." Hailz said and trailed the last part. I over looked myself before i looked at her with a smirk. "What's his name?! Is he cute? Where did you meet? How long have you known eachother?" I asked. She giggled. "His names Tj and he's in a band....you know the band...." She trailed off. I racked my brain but I couldn't think of anyone. "I can't think of anyone.! Just tell me meany!" I whined. "Fine..his name...is....TJ BELL.?!"She said but sang the name. "How did this happen?" I asked. "We met this morning. He was filling in for someone's bassist." She replied. I fan girl super hard. Someone knocked on the door and hailz ran and answered it. Her eyes lit up but faded when she realized who it was. "Oh. It's just Craig...." She huffed. "Love you too hailz." He said sarcastically. She chuckled. "No, I'm waiting for my date to arrive." She said and stuck her tongue out. Craig plopped on the couch next to me. "Ooo...what's his name? Is he cute? Is he gay?" Craig said in a girly voice jokingly. I laughed. "No, he's into girls.! His names Tj bell." I said. He looked at me with a shocked expression. "Your the girl that Tj was gushing about?" Craig asked with a smirk. Hailz blushed hardcore. "Just then another knock came from the front door. Hailz ran to answer it. She smiled and let in Tj. He looked around and his eyes landed on Craig. He looked confused then he notice me and he smirked. "Wait. Why did you know he was gushing about hailz?" I questioned Craig. "Well, we found out that max was...still using...and we needed a bassist for our tours...Tj filled in." Craig replied. "But what about motionless?" I asked. "They don't mind." Tj said. I nodded in understanding. "So, you ready?" Craig asked me. I nodded and stood up. "Let's go m'lady." Craig said and linked arms with me and we left. He opened his car door for me and I thanked him. I got in and he shut the door and ran to his side and got in. He started the car and we left to what ever he had planned. (They are dressed casual, not all fancy.)

**

Craig P.O.V.

"So, how have you been?" I asked. "Depressed. Hurt. Used. Wait, did you expect me to say 'good'?"Sj said. I sighed. "I'm sorry. I know that it's not good enough but its all I can say. I have no excuse. I'm a complete asshole..." I said. She sighed and picked at her food. "No. At least your telling the truth. You wanted in my pants. Totally understandable. You wanted to wear girl pants..oh wait, you already do." She said and giggled. "Hey! It's my Rockstar look! Don't judge me because I can rock skinny jeans and a belt better than you." I said with a smirk. She laughed. "Whatever." She said with a grin. We finished eating in silence then I paid and we left. We were driving down the road when the buildings started changing into trees. I smirked. "Where are we going? Your going the wrong way." She stated. "I know." I said calmly. She sighed. I pulled up to the look out. You could park your car and look over the city's lights. It was beautiful. Just like Sj(Shane). She smiled at the view. "So, how do you like Arizona?" I asked. "Better than my hometown. So do you come to visit your grandma in Arizona before you head on tour? Or do you go to Vegas?" She asked. "Actually I live here. In this town. I actually live with my grandma right now." I said. "Why 'right now'? " she asked. "Me and gab...broke up two weeks ago..." I said. She looked out of the window. I was hoping she didn't ask why but of course she was curious. "Why?" She asked. I had a feeling she already knew. She just needed it to be proven. "I cheated on her..." I started slowly. "With me.." She whispered. "It's not your fault." I said. She turned to look at me with tears in her eyes. "No! It is!!! Do you not get it?! I ruined a relationship!! I'm a whore.!" She screamed. " it takes two to tango! This is MY fault! You didn't know we were together...stop blaming yourself god damn it!" I Shouted. She looked at me for a while. I couldn't handle it so I crashed my lips to hers. She hesitated before kissing back. Our lips were moving in sync when I pulled her onto my lap. She pulled away and sat in the passenger seat. "Sorry...I'm not making the same mistake twice." She said. "I understand. Let's get you home." I said. She nodded before I drove back to the city. I grabbed one of her hands and held it. She didn't pull away. I smiled at that. We arrived in front of my grandmas house and I parked then rushed out and opened Shane's door for her. She thanked me and started to walk to her house. I closed the door and caught up to her. "Why are you doing?" She asked with a chuckle. "A man always walks his lady home." I said but instantly regret it. "Your lady?" She asked with a smirk and a quirked eyebrow. "I uh...yes?" I questioned. "She laughed as we stood on her front door. "Maybe. See you later?" She asked. I nodded and slipped a piece o paper in her hand before looking into her eyes. I looked at her lips then back at her eyes before I slowly kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck as mine snaked around her waist. "how cute. Are you two done?" Someone questioned. We pulled apart to see my grandma standing in Shane's house with the guys and hailz behind her. Shane blushed before letting go of me and walking in the house with me following. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "Hailz and Tj invited us over." Monte explained. Michael, montes brother was there too. "Hey, haven't seen you in a while." I said and bro hugged him. "Hey." He said. "This is Michael. My brother." Monte told Shane. "Hey." She said and shook his hand. He smiled at her and she returned it. She pulled her hand away and took the slip of paper I had given her out of her other hand and read it. She smiled. "So, we should get going. It's getting late and my old bones aren't as good as they once were." My grandma said. I waved by to hailz as my grandma dragged me and the guys out. We got to her house and I got to my room and plugged in my phone and waited for Shane to text me. She never did. I felt hurt. I soon fell asleep.