I could get use to this...

Shane P.O.V.

I woke up to a text message. I opened it and realized it was Craig. I replied before getting up and hopping in the shower. I got out after I did what I needed to do and got dressed. I walked downstairs to see hailz and Tj huddled up on the couch and it pouring rain. "Hey." I said. "Hey." The two replied. "Where's Craig?" I asked Tj. "He's next door. Leila is scared and wants we mom but Craig doesn't want to see gab." Tj replied. " I looked at my phone and sure enough, Craig was stuck next door because his daughter was afraid. "I'll be back." I said and ran out side and to ms. Amelia's. I knocked on the door as I shook the water off my body. Monte answered the door a few minutes later. I rushed past him. Craig and Leila were huddled on the couch. Leila was shaking. "Hey." I said while catching my breath. Craig turned around and smiled at me. Leila looked at me. "Leila. This is Shane." Craig said. She smiled and jumped up. "Can you protect me like my mommy does?" She asked. Craig rolled his eyes at the word mommy. "How about we go to my house and watch Disney movies? I have frozen." I said. She nodded her head. "We will meet you over there." Craig said. I nodded and ran back to my house. Hailz and Tj were sitting there talking. I went over to the movies and picked out all of the Disney movies. "Craig and Leila are coming over." I said. Tj and hailz nodded. I sat on the love seat and waited for Craig and Leila to show. "How did you two meet again?" I asked. "Well, I was in town the week before me and you came. He was here with his band on tour and we had bumped into each other. we had coffee together and went on a date last night finally soo here we are." Hailz said casually. I nodded when Craig walked through the door with Leila. He set Leila down and she ran to me. I laughed and picked her up then I sat her next to me. "Put One of the movies in" I said to Craig. he slipped in a movie and I scooted over so he could sit on the other side of leila. She cuddled into me and Craig while intently watching the movie. I could get use to this....