We'll talk about this later...

Shane P.O.V.

Tj came down a few moments later and I glared at him. He sighed. "I have to go back to Pennsylvania tomorrow.! that's where I live. That's why she's upset." He groaned. I sighed in relief. "Why don't you ask her to go with you for a few weeks and see what happens?" I questioned. His eyes lit up and he jumped up and ran up to hailz room. I smiled and fell onto the couch. I felt a heavy weight lay on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Craig. I wrapped my arms around him and he kissed my arm. I giggled and sat there before falling asleep.

**two weeks later**

Shane P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and answered it. "Hello?" I asked groggily. "Shane? Thank god you answered!" Hailz exclaimed. Her voice was cracking and she sounded scared? I sat up more, careful not to wake up Craig. "What wrong?" I asked quietly. I heard her quiet sobs. I was getting worried now. "Hailz? What's going on?" I asked. " I might be pregnant...."she said. I rubbed my eyes. "Does Tj know?" I asked. "No! Are you nuts?! Me and him are flying out there to you guys before The Dead Rabbitts go on their week long tour. We can talk about this then and go to the appointment I got scheduled the day they leave.." She said. "Ok. I love you. Stay safe." I said. "Bye." She said and hung up. I set my phone down and laid back down. I felt Craig wrap his arm around me. "Who was that gab?" He asked. I frowned. "I'm not gab." I said through clenched teeth. His eyes shot open. He looked ate before soothing my hair. "Sorry. I've been with her since high school. I'm use to it..." He said. I smiled weakly. "I'm going back to bed." I said and turned over. He pulled me into him and kissed my neck. I fell back asleep after that.