What did we do?

Craig P.O.V.

It's been a month and nothing. Hailz hasn't responded to anyone or anything. Of course we had to continue the tour but Shane isn't here and Tj's upset. I mean I'm upset about it too. What if shane does something drastic? I won't be there to help her...

**two months later**

Shane P.O.V.

It's been three very long months. Hailz is getting weaker and weaker. Tj and Craig are coming to visit today and I'm jut sitting here watching hailz breathe shallowly. I haven't eaten anything barely. The thought I food disgusts me right now. "Shane..." I heard Craig say behind me. I turned towards him and then I turned back to hailz. I seen Tj walk up to hailz and kiss her. He jumped when her body twitched. I stood up and smiled. She was waking up. At least we thought. The beeps from the machine grew longer. Doctors and nurses rushed in and pushed us out. Craig embraced me in a hug while I cried.

Craig P.O.V.

Shane was getting skinnier. She used to have this perfect curvy body that I loved. Now she's almost bones. What am I gonna do?

Tj P.O.V.

"Hailz jones?" A doctor called me, Shane, and Craig stood up. "She's awake...but she doesn't remember anything..." The doctor said. Shane didn't even hesitate. She rushed to hailz room. I thanked the doctor and scurried off with Craig trailing behind me. We got to her room an she was looking at Shane with a strange look. "Hailz...I'm your best friend...Shane..." Shane said. Hailz noticed me and looked at me. "Hailz...that's Tj...he's your boyfriend....and that's Craig, my boyfriend.." Shane Said pointing to us. Hailz smiled and started laughing. "What's so funny?" Shane asked. Hailz stopped laughing and looked at us like we were stupid or something. Oh god what did we do?