Prologue..(i think?)

Craig Intro:

I have this dream, well more like a nightmare. This beautiful girl I've never seen before is my wife and then I just see her get chopped up by some unknown person. You think that I wouldn't mind it and it would go away but it doesn't. I'm slowly but gradually losing my mind...I want to know who she is and why she's invading my dreams at night....this girl is my gorgeous nightmare.....

**

Shane Intro:

I wake up every night sweating and breathing heavily because of what I see and feel in my dream or nightmare, what ever you wanna call it. In this dream I'm Married to some rock star who looks extremely familiar to one of my favorite bands member even though I can't place who it is. He watches me get chopped up by some person and I feel every bit of it. He watches it then me and my 'husband' dissappear then I wake up. I could forget about it if I wouldn't have the dream over and over again. Something's calling me to meet the star he man that I'm married to in my dream. He's attractive don't hey me wrong, but he looks like an egotistical asshole and my heart keeps telling me I need to find that man to get the answers to my dream.... I can honestly say....he is my gorgeous nightmare..