Thank you!

"It appears that you are..."

Shane P.O.V.

"...not pregnant." She said. "Wait...would you mind doing me a favor? Can I use your phone?" I asked. "Sure." The doctor said with a smile and handed me her phone. I dialed Craig's number. "Hello?" Craig asked. "Hey it's Shane." I said. "What? I'm hanging with Leila." Craig said. "I have someone that has something to say." I said and handed the phone to the Doctor. "Tell him the results. And what happened the other day." I said. She nodded. "Hello, this is Dr. Kay at the pregnancy clinic...yes Dr. Frosnios works here....she wasn't suppose to take any patients that day because our machines were down....miss Belmont is not pregnant...and she didn't come here because she thought she was...no....her friend miss jones was the only woman on record that came in that day.....I don't know....ok." The doctor spoke and then handed me the phone back. "I'm sorry....so is hailz..." Craig trailed off. "I don't know...your ex said she wasn't but the machines were down some I'm gonna schedule another appointment with the doctor for her. Don't tell Tj. Hailz will be upset..." I said. He sighed. "Ok. I can't promise to hide it from him though. I have to go, Leila needs me." He said. "Ok." I said and hung up then handed the phone back. "Thank you doctor. Can I schedule another appointment for hailz jones?" I questioned. She smiled and wrote hailz's name down. "Ok. She has an appointment Tuesday." She said and handed me a paper. I smiled and nodded. I got up and left. I walked out and got in my car. I left and drove back home. I parked and got out and ran inside. Hailz was sitting there with mrs. Amelia. They looked at me and smiled. "Oh thank god! You scared me to death!" Hailz exclaimed. I stopped her from hugging me and handed her my results and her appointment. "Wait so you aren't pregnant?" She asked. "Nope." I said and explained everything. "That bitch.!" Mrs. Amelia shouted."I've hated her since I found out she was pregnant..." She said. I hugged her. "I've got to run...but if you two err need anything let me know..." She said. I nodded. "Thank you mrs. Amelia!" I said as she left. Well, gab looks like a complete idiot....