❂waking up❂

Your POV

The warm sunlight filters through our curtains and beams across the skin of my face. I don't open my eyes yet; I just let myself bathe in the orange light for a while.

Next to me, the bed moves only slightly, and I feel Timmy's heavy arm sling over my waist. I turn so I'm laying flat on my back, and I finally open my eyes. He's laying on his stomach, head turned towards me. His soft breaths are the only sound. Other than that, it is perfectly quiet this morning.

I watch him for a while. He looks beautiful. His long eyelashes cast shadows down his sharp cheekbones, his features are smooth with sleep, his curly hair lays in a messy halo around his head, and his plush lips are slightly parted. Just... beautiful.

The arm that he has wrapped around my waist feels like a warm security blanket to me. His long fingers just reach around me. They are decorated with many rings - he has such a good eye for jewelry. His silver Louis Vuitton ring stands out to me; it flashes in the sunlight. And he's wearing one that I found for him at a flea market in Italy last year. It's silver too, with small engravings of lilies in it.

I move past staring at his hands, which is maybe weird, but I could honestly stare at his hands forever. On his wrist, he's wearing a bracelet made of lilac pearls. I can't remember where it's from, but it's very pretty, and it changes colors in the sunlight.

Subconsciously, I lightly graze my fingers up and down his arm. His smooth skin is warm with the sunlight that shines into our room. I bring my fingers down to his, and touch every ring, soaking up the contrast of the cool metal and his warmth before running my fingers back up his arm, feeling every inch of him.

"Good morning," he mumbles next to me. I jump only slightly. I was so fixated on staring at him, that I almost forgot he was asleep.

"Oh no... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up," I whisper to him.

He doesn't answer for a moment, but keeps his eyes closed.

"It's fine," he says. He finally opens his eyes and smiles tiredly at me. I can't help it. I lean down and lightly kiss his forehead, his nose, and then his lips. This only makes him smile more.

I turn on my side so that I'm facing him, our noses almost touching. Now his fingers reach around me, and I feel them lightly graze my lower back.

Some days I'm just extra clingy with him, and I can't stand not being wrapped around him at all times. Annoying, but it's reality, and I don't care. I move myself closer to him and wrap one leg around his torso, placing my hands around his neck.

This time it's him who leans in to fill the space between us, and kisses me, spreading warmth and life through my body. Our faces lay so close to each other that we almost share breaths.

"What do you have to get done today?" he asks me tiredly.

I close my eyes and furrow my brows.

"No. I'm not thinking about any of that right now. Just let me enjoy being with you in this present moment," I tell him, opening my eyes again and staring straight into his.

"Okay."

We just lay there, staring at each other. His usually green eyes do something different in the light. They seem multi-colored; gray, and green, and blue, and brown all at once. He hugs me closer to him, if possible, and I lay my head on his pillow in the crook of his neck so that my chin grazes his shoulder.

I close my eyes again, and almost fall back asleep basking in the morning light and being held so closely to him.

"Y/N," he whispers. I feel his sharp chin gently bump the top of my head when he talks.

"What," I whisper back, not moving at all.

"Want to ditch every responsibility we have today and go for a small road trip up north?" he asks, his voice still a soft whisper.

"That sounds like the best thing ever."

But we still don't move for a while. We just lay with each other in the peace, and enjoy these quiet moments where the only thing that seems to matter is being together.

hey :) I'm going to talk about my eating disorder, so if this could trigger you, don't read.

I don't know how much I'll be updating. things got a lot lighter and better for me through March, but now I'm trying to battle my eating disorder and honestly it's wearing me down. I don't know how much I'll be able to write. there are some other hard things I'm dealing with in my life right now, but I truly don't want to seem like a sob story or anything so I'm just not going to share all of that. I'll never stop writing these, and if I did, I promise I would tell you. that's the least you deserve for sticking with me and reading :) but for now, I'm just unsure about having the energy to write. idk, nothing could change and I could still be updating every few days. but I put a LOT of time, (a lot of time), into this. it takes me over an hour to write pretty much all of these, and most often far longer than that. I love and appreciate you all very, very much. I'm just unsure about what the future holds for me, and trying to cope with anorexia and deal with all the other shit I have to deal with is really difficult.

I love you all so much. I can't convey how much this platform has helped me. all of your sweet comments, and messages, and support has literally given me so much hope and light.