✿first time✿

MATURE
Hey! This one is definitely mature, so keep that in mind!! It's also a bit longer than my other ones, but I hope you like it! Thanks for reading, it means so, so much to me. :) <3

Your POV

I smile and take another sip of my wine; it is sweet yet bitter, and it tastes incredible. Timothée and I went out for a fancy dinner tonight. We don't do this often because we're usually both so busy, and going out is hard when the paparazzi are constantly fishing for our location. But tonight we haven't dealt with them at all yet, and we are having the most perfect evening.

The waiter brings our check, and I hand him my card without looking at it.

"Y/N, I could've paid," Timothée says as the waiter walks away.

"Nope. It's fine. You know I like to."

"Whatever. I'll get it the next time," he says, smiling at me. His smile is so perfect. The way his beautiful eyes light up when he smiles gets me every time. His face is so perfect. His eyebrows... his cheekbones... his nose... his lips... God I just want to feel his lips against mine right now.

"What?" he asks. I've been staring for too long.

"Oh... sorry. Nothing," I say, feeling myself blush. He raises his eyebrows at me, but doesn't inquire further. The waiter brings my card back and I take it, immediately standing and putting on my coat.

"Woah... do we have somewhere to be or something?" Timothée asks jokingly. I want to get home. I have plans for us tonight. We've been together for almost a year now and I finally want to give myself to him completely. I've never had sex before; it just never happened for me, and I'm perfectly okay with that. I've been saving myself for the right person, and I know it's Timothée.

As he stands to pull his jacket on, I lean over and tug him by his tie so that he's at my level.

"I have plans for us tonight. I want you. So yeah. We have somewhere to be," I whisper in his ear. I feel less confident than the words that leave my lips, but I must be pulling it off. He stiffens for a moment, and then stands up straight again, clearing his throat. Without looking at me, he grabs my hand and pulls me behind him, walking quickly through the restaurant and out the doors. I unlock my car and get into the driver's seat while he gets in next to me.

"You look so fucking hot when you do that," Timothée says, as I turn on the ignition.

"When I do what?" I ask.

"Bite your lip like that. You were doing it the whole dinner, and your doing it now." His voice is low. I hadn't even realized, but I giggle and keep doing it as I drive us to his apartment.

The New York traffic kills the vibe. I have my Frank Sinatra playlist on, but as we sit behind a long line of other cars, neither of us are very focused on it. Timothée leans over and starts kissing my neck, making me dazed and completely unfocused on the road in front of me.

We finally, finally, get back to his apartment complex. We're both so quiet as we get out of the car and ride the elevator up to the very top floor. I can feel how badly he wants me; his eyes are dark and he breathes heavily. I know that he must be able to take my silence for nerves. We've talked about this before. He knows I've never been with anyone, and I know that he's been with quite a few other people.

I start getting more nervous as the elevator opens to his floor. I need to calm down. I need to relax. This is Timothée, and God do I want him.

Deciding that what I need is confidence, the second we walk through the door I slam it shut and push him against it, attacking his perfect lips with mine. The feeling is electric, and I feel something stir inside of me as his hot mouth molds against mine. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him away from the door and into his bedroom, never breaking our kiss.