CHAPTER 18: MAKE-UP SEX

Ace: You need a hot shower

Max: I can take a shower in a minute. I need this, I need you right now.

Ace: Do you have any rules against me being in the shower with you?

Max: If I did, they don't exist anymore

He took my hand and I followed him to the bathroom. I sat on the counter and he maneuvered himself in between my legs.

Ace: Just so you know, this is makeup sex

Max: I know

He pushed himself against me

Ace: Ahh

Grinding slowly but forcefully, I slid my hands under his shirt pulling it off. He pulled mine off and kissed me passionately. He turned on the water while we waited for it to get warm he took off my shorts and kissed down my body. Then the most amazing thing happened. He slowly kissed down my inner thigh.

Ace: Ahh

He started kissing a different set of lips. And it felt so good. I had felt pleasure, but this was different. My back arched on it's own, as if by instinct.

Ace: Yes, yes, yes...

He pulled away

Ace: Why?

Max: You'll see

Ace: You're a tease

Max: You're impatient

I slid off the counter and he ran his hands down my body. He pulled me closer to him and pecked my lips. He hands unclipped my bra and it fell to the floor. I got on my knees in front of him and pulled down his pants. I began rubbing his member, kissing the tip every so often, I put the whole thing in my mouth. Sucking on it, turns out I wasn't the only one who was impatient. He helped me off the ground, I got in the shower and he followed pinning me to the wall. He held my arms above my head.

Ace: You're holding back

Max: You have no idea

Ace: Don't, I can take it.

That statement started a chain reaction of pleasure. He slowly inserted himself, thrusting with force. My hands still above my head, I tried pulling them away from him, but he wouldn't let me. I knew he was stronger than me but this proved it.

Ace: Yes

His shower is huge doors made of glass that fog up at a moment's notice. There's this ledge for sitting, or in our case. He pulled out and let go of my arms.

Ace: You've really got to stop teasing me.

Max: But it's so much fun

He kissed me quickly and bent me over putting my hands on the ledge.

Max: Let's see how much you can really take.

He interested himself again

Ace: Ah

Moaning was the only logical reaction, it was the only thing my body would let me do.

Ace: Faster

My arms were starting to give out. He grabbed my arms and pulled them towards his body. He wrapped his other hand around my throat. He kissed my cheek and pulled out. He held me up and sat me on the ledge. I laid my head against the wall.

Max: Can you stand

Ace: Probably, but I don't feel like trying.

He turned off the water and picked me up. He wrapped a towel around me and carried me to his bed.

Max: You did so good Lovebug

Ace: Thank you Bubba.

He laid me on the bed and I stretched and got dressed.

Ace: One of these days we'll be able to go out and be a couple in public.

Max: I know,it's just gonna take some time.

Ace: I know and I'm okay with that, but I want a first date with you.

Max: Lovebug...

Ace: I know it's stupid

Max: It's not stupid, it's sentimental.

Ace: Which is something you're not?

Max: I didn't say that

Ace: Sometimes you don't have to say anything for me to get the message.

Max: I tried sentiment once, and it didn't work out

Ace: So did I, but you're not him and I'm not her. We can't stop feeling and doing things because of the people who hurt us or let us down in the past.

Max: Okay,okay. I will fix this and find a way to let us have a first date without it hurting us.

Ace: Thank you

Max: Let's get some water

Ace: ok

We went to the kitchen and I sat on the counter while he grabbed water out of the fridge.We spent the day just getting to know one another better.

Max: Why me?

Ace: What do you mean?

Max: Out of all the eligible bachelors why me?

Ace: That day in the library when I fell off the ladder. You caught me, you didn't have to, but you did. I looked in your eyes for a split second and something told me you'd always have me.

Max: I will always have you

Ace: I know. Why me? There are so many girls everywhere. You're not even from here, why me?

Max: I had a feeling I would lose tenure. I'm sure you know by now Ms.Fisher is a close family friend. She also has a sixth sense of sorts and told me I'd find a wild card in one of my classes. I didn't think much of it. But you name and your band, it just seemed like I was in the right place.

Ace: So you believe in fate

Max: Do you?

Ace: Sometimes.

Max: What do you mean?

Ace: I believe that I'm meant to be with you. However, we have to put in the work for this relationship.

Max: So you believe in us

Ace: Of course I do...

*Time skip two months*