Chapter eleven - hahaha woops-

Tw. Censored swearing

Remus pov:

I run into the light side of the mindscape and accidently run into someone, we both fall to the ground "oww" I hear them say "don't walk where I'm running!" I get up not helping the other person and continue running to romans room. I arrive at his door and forget that I was running, running into the door. Once I get back up I look at the door and try punching it at that exact moment roman opens the door because he heard something. My fist hits his face "hahaha woops-" hes holding hes face "what the f-ck?" he says quietly which confuses me a bit "sorry, i wanted to punch the door, not my problem you opened it" he sighs "what are you even doing here?" I put on my crazy smile "I wanted to visit my dear brother!" he looks disgusted "were not- and will never be! Your just lying just like that snake!" I ignore that and walk into his room "do you still believe that patton guy? The real liar is him"

Roman pov:

"why would he be a liar?! Hes to sweet and nice to be a liar" remus looks confused at me "sweet? Nice? Does a sweet/nice person hit people, take doors to places away so you can't see your family?!" were both quiet after he shouted that "what? He did that?..." I was the first one to speak, he just nods. We talk for a bit until we hear a knock on the door.

Patton pov:

I was walking to the kitchen when someone runs into me we both fall to the ground "oww" I say "don't walk where I'm running!" before I can say anything to him hes gone again, I get up myself and walk to logans room, knocking on his door and acting hurt...