Chapter eighteen - what the f-- is this place

tw. censored cursing, caps

remus pov:
i have been crying for a while, roman did hate me and has been trying to get me to leave..i wipe at my eyes and realise im not in the living room of the darksides. "it looks like someone yeeted me into a trash place....but it isn't my room, i didn't think they would have other trash places in the mindscape" i look around for a bit the place is filled with boxes and furniture? "is this someones old room? why the f-ck would somebody need so much boxes?!!" i yell confused and open a few to look inside. im a bit shocked with what i find pictures of everyone but younger but theres only 5 people. "where are me and roman? and who is the fifth person?! he looks like roman and me but....oh! those stories jj told me maybe." i ramble. then i hear loud knocking on a door that i didn't notice before but it isn't atatched to any wall....so there couldn't anybody be behind it so i yell "HEY GHOST B-TCH, CAN YOU BE ANY LOUDER?!!" after i shouted that i heard louder knocking "guess you can-" i get up and walk over to the door.

roman pov:
im just now sitting in my room, what else can i do the door is locked from the outside and i can't even sink out. after a bit i hear crying, have i been in this room for to long am i hearing things now. it stopped after a bit and i go closer to the door putting my ear against it hearing if theres someone or something there. i hear someone throwing boxes and shouting so i do the one thing that could maybe get me out. . .hitting the door "HEY GHOST B-TCH, CAN YOU KNOCK ANY LOUDER?!!" that sounds like remus i keep knocking louder and start shouting his name.

remus pov:
as i go closer to the door i can hear someone shouting my name, i try the door handle...nope locked, i go and find a key there should be keys up here right i mean its an attic after a bit i find a box labeled king with on it a small box i open the small box and inside are a bunch of keys "welp i guess i should try them" i say as i walk back to the door