Chapter twelve - lies, or not?

Tw. Censored cursing

Roman pov:

I get up and open the door a small bit seeing a sad looking patton and an angry logan "what's wrong?" I ask, logan doesn't answer and just pushes the door more open and walks inside looking around, trying to search something I think? "pat are you alright" he nods "what happened?" patton shows his arm that he was holding on it where a few bruises "..remus did that....he was looking for you, and I just asked him to leave you alone because you've been in your room for a bit so I thought you were working on something big....and I didn't want you to get hurt...then he did this..." I hug him 'he said patton was a liar..but why would he do this....what if he lied...what if patton is still lying....what if pat did the bruises himself-' my thoughts get interrupted by a thud apparently remus fell from his hiding spot, I turn around and see logan pulling remus up by the arm and dragging him probably back to the dark sides and gonna have a talk with deceit. "kiddo.." I hear a quiet voice "why was he hiding in your room?.." I look at him "umm he wanted to talk about an idea he had" he looks at me like hes trying to find something out "..you don't have to lie...he hurted you too didn't he..." before I can respond patton just hugs me.

Logan pov:

I finally arrive at the other side of the mindscape, I keep holding remus so he can't run away "deceit!" he walks over a bit confused and looks at me and then at remus, not looking that confused anymore "what did he do?" I feel remus trying to get me to let go but I just hold him tighter "he hurt patto-" I get cut off by remus but don't really care "I didn't do sh-t! patton is a liar!" I sigh and let go of him " please make sure this won't happen again" deceit nods and I walk away again

[A/N]
update on this because i completly forgot to type a word-

- Cooki 🍪