(SPECIAL CHAPTER 🙂)

Lisa smiled at her best friends when she finally got out from the car, Jackson and Bambam immediately attack her with a hug that almost brought them to the ground, good thing they maintained their balance or else they were all lying now on the ground.

"Hey! Careful, your suit would be a total mess, your soon to be wife wouldn't like it for sure." Lisa turn to where the voice came from and saw Irene who's glaring at the two men.

"We're sorry." Jackson immediately said and elbowed Bam so that he would do the same thing.

The Thai boy scoff before saying a flat, "Sorry." before he grab Jackson inside the church where the wedding would take place any moment now.

"He's a jerk." Irene mumbled when the two admitted inside the door and flattened a portion on Lisa's suit, cause by the unnecessary hug earlier.

"Yea, that's your line whenever you bump with Bam." Lisa said and shook her head.

"Because he is!"

"Alright, relax. Geez, your baby would get ugly if you'd be stress over him." Lisa said and glance at Irene's stomach that is now carrying a three month old baby.

Yep, she's happily married now to Seulgi and just months after their marriage they decided to have a baby and it was a success, now Irene is pregnant and she became more scary. Lisa always told Seulgi to be patient because Irene and Jennie has one thing in common, being a total bitch for no reason.

"Oh shoot, I don't want my baby to look like that skinny friend of yours! I should only look at my wife!" Irene said in pure panic and close her eyes when she realized that she's looking at Lisa.

The Thai woman chuckled and held Irene's shoulders to lead her inside the church when they heard a car approaching. Lisa's eyes widened when she realised that it was the bridal car, she should be inside already!

"Oh god! Nini's here! Move your ass coz I should be standing on the altar right now." Lisa hissed and pushed the short lady totally forgetting about the pregnancy.

But when Lisa's about to fully enter the door, she heard a gunshot piercing her ears and a familiar scream calling her name in pure agony. Jennie.

"LISA!"

"JENDUEK!"

"UNNIE!"

It was like a slow motion... Lisa turn and saw Jennie standing there wearing her lovely wedding dress, it should be all white but there's a red stain on Jennie's chest. It was spreading like a wildfire, Jennie then suddenly dropped on her knees and let go of the flower she's holding. The Thai woman stood there in horror as she watch the love of her life dropped on the dusty ground.

After a milliseconds, she move and immediately bridge the space from where she was standing to Jennie's side. It was chaotic, Jisoo made it to Jennie's side first and another gun shot was heard, then the other Kim joined Jennie on the ground making Roseanne inside the car to cry out loud calling the name of her wife and the mother of her unborn child.

"Stay inside the car!" Lisa roared and pulled out the gun that she always carry with her but it was too late because a gunshot was heard again and this time, it was Lisa who lost her balance and rolled down to the ground, a few meters away from the two Kim's.

Lisa raise her head and saw that Jennie's reaching out for her, she tried to crawl her way to her but for the fourth time, a gunshot echoed again and that was the only thing Lisa heard before she passed out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.

Char lang
Hehe,

It is April fools Jagiyasss, peace out. 😂

I'll update the real chapter soon. Wavyu mwa ❤️

J ❤️