chapter 5 - the least i can do

(Liam pov)

Theo drove me home and when he pulled up on the driveway Lydia was standing there talking to Scott. 

- you left Liam alone with Theo? you think it's a good thing?

- It's fine Lyds, I actually think Theo cares about Liam, i mean a little at least. 

They saw Theos car and got quiet, Scott thinks Theo cares about me? why? 

- Hi Liam how are you? Lydia asked and embraced me in a hug. 

- Im fine thanks. Theo got me to the hospital quick so everything went smooth i think

Theo just stood there silent, his phone started buzzing and he picked up his phone and walked away. 

- so i'm thinking we shoulden't have a meeting for a while, we will be talking over text or face time. 

- good choice 

- i will be informing the pack what we should do later but you should rest in the meantime. 

- your right, talk to you guys later. 

(Theos pov)

Theo got back and he kept staring at the ground. 

- so who was calling? 

- Jake, it's nothing

- i- thank you Theo for driving me to the hospital 

- what would I have done left you to die, no who would I then tease

I laughed. 

- i'm sorry, i guess i have another favor waiting for me now that you have saved my life again

- you bet

- wanna get in? i mean its the least i can do

- sure

We walked into the house and I made some toast. We ate in silence scrolling on our phones. He was typing with someone, probably Jake. Good i don't lika Jake anyway after we ate i asked if he wanted to sleep on the cough so he wouldn't have to be alone. He laughed at it but said yes, i think we both now it was me, i dint wanna be alone. I was afraid but i was not gonna admit that.  I got a blanket and a pillow, i placed them on the couch and said goodnight. 

I sat in the chair beside the couch and Theo raised his eyebrow at me. 

- fine i don't wanna sleep alone upstairs so i will be sleeping in this chair. 

- no way, i can sleep in the chair its your house i don't wanna be a burden. 

- i'm already in the chair and your laying down now shut up and sleep. 

I closed my eyes but next thing i know im lifted up in the air, i open my eyes and im in Theos arms. 

- what the hell man put me down

- as you wish princess 

Ew he did not just call me that. Theo puts me down in the couch and walk over to the chair. No uh i'm not losing this argument. I walk over to him in attempt of lifting him. Theo open his eyes and grabb my arm. 

- you are not lifting me

- then move 

- no, go to sleep

- you go to sleep

- you are acting like a toddler 

- you are acting like a toddler, oh i see. But no honestly move your ass to the couch. 

- im not moving my ass anywhere

- yes you are

I grabb Theo to lift him up but he tackels me down on the couch. 

- now lay still

I try to move but he has a tight grip around me, so I turn us around so he's now on the sofa and I'm on top. 

- Ha! 

- you wanna sleep like this? 

- what

I have now realised that i'm on topp of Theo. I feel my cheeks heating up, no im not gonna blush no way

- are you blushing love? 

- shut your god damn mouth Theodore 

- don't start calling me that

- oh yes i will

*Next morning*

(Liams pov)

I woke up and felt warm. I hadn't done that in a while. My parents had been kind of stressed lately and now are on a business tripp. They had forgotten to fix my element in the living room so its always cold but today I wasn't. I open my eyes and the first thing i se is a hoddie, but the hoddie is breathing what?! I look up and Theo is sleeping under me. I got up from the couch quick in a panic. Did we seriously fall asleep like this, disgusting. 

- Good morning Liam? why are u standing like that. 

- oh- uh, uh Good Morning, i no reason. 

- okay? wait, did you fall asleep on me? 

- of course not 

- okay well thank you for having me here even tho you hate me and don't trust me. 

-  I do trust you, you have saved me from death twice but i don't really like you

- Thank you darling, i like you too, see you another time.