chapter 18 - an not so unexpected kiss

(Liams pov)

- They definitely bought it! they have been spamming my phone

- check it then, i wanna seeee"

_______

The Pack  group chat

masonhewitt - LIAM YOU LITTLE RAT ANSWER 😤

SStilinski - yea we wanna know what's going on with you and Theo!!!!!!!!!🤯

lydiaMartin - yea hunny, since when do you like him. Thought you still liked hayden?

ilovedeer - yea and are you gay like Theo? or pansexual like me? 🙃

Derek.i.dont.care.Hale - i don't really care who you date, i mean good for you? Don't get me wrong, you can choose whoever you wanna date, ill support you.

lydiaMartin - yea we all will 

kiraYYYY - YEA DUDE THERE IS NO ONE WHO ISN'T A LITTLE GAY YK 

frysboxboy14 - yeah i wanna know to, im mean im not forcing you! but are are you bi like me?

the_hot_girl - I also thought you still liked hayden. your bi isaac?

frysboxboy14 - yeah you didn't know?

the_hot_girl - no, im pan so everyone has it in them liam you wont have to be afraid 

frysboxboy14 - you are? Anyways, liam answer!!

kiraYYYY- yea we are getting worried and i'm so excited i wants to know everything

SStilinski - I may not like Theo, at all, like despite that dude, like no just no, not the point. I support you either way.

angry.Dunbar - hey guys

masonhewitt - finallyyyyyyyyyyyy😫

the_hot_girl - soooo? 😧

angry.Dunbar - first of all I DON'T LIKE HAYDEN, second of all yes me and theo are............ seeing each other? 😶

masonhewitt - i knew it, still think there's something left for hayden but its ok😐

angry.Dunbar - gonna totally ignore that. and no you didn't, anyway and i think im bi like scott and isaac..

kiraYYYY - We love and support you either way duuuuude

angry.Dunbar - thanks guys

______________________

(Theos pov)

- stiles doesn't like me like at all wow 

 i laughed. 

- yea no you are a hard spott 

- sooo, you think your bi or its all part of it?

- I have been thinking that's why I asked you before.

- oh okay i get it

Liam swallowed looking down at my lips and up again to my eyes. I didn't know what to do but at the same time I knew what I wanted to do. I forced my face closer to his and our lips touched. It was a great feeling and my stomach filled up with butterflies and at the same time I was afraid how he would react. But he kissed me back and he pressed his lips harder on mine. 

He stumbled back on the couch where we sat and I put one of my hands on the couch. The other hand holding his waist. He had his hand in my hair. As our lips moved together in sync, his hands pulled my hair. This is so amazing. I took the first move and my tongue slowly found its way into his mouth. We were fucking making out, i don't know how it happened. It happened so fast, but it felt amazing. I grabbed his waist harder pulling his body closer to mine. I was  on the top of Liam Dunbar what is happening. His hands were still playing with my hair. He tried to roll over and we landed on the ground.

We were separated for seconds but that didn't stop us. I pulled him closer to me and pressed my lips on his once again. And he kissed me back once again. We were just rolling around making out on the floor when suddenly we heard a knock. We flew up, separating from each other. We stared awkwardly at each other for a while till we heard the knock again. Liam ran to the door and i was standing alone in the living room fixing my hair as i walked to the front door. Liam opened the door. It was Scott.

- umm hi Scott, everything alright

Jeez he ruined the moment. He looked Liam up and down. 

- Well we're having a pizza party tonight you guys wanna come?I was around so i thought i could give you guys a ride to me. 

Liam scratched his hair thinking. 

-  promise we won't talk about you know you guys... you know relationship

I looked up at him and gave him an awkward smiling. 

- fine we will come. I said leaning against the door.  

It wasn't that i didn't want to go but the conversation with Liam after this, i have to say i'm scared. Liam was chewing his nails  nervously. 

- yea we are definitely coming right now let me just grab my coat

- perfectly, just remember since its school tomorrow it's just eat then home again

Scott stood there smiling without knowing what just happened.

{ words 870 }

A/N

yea so this is love in its very start. We all love some puppy love literelly.