chapter 22 - what do i do about this?

( Theos Pov )

I woke up and my arms were still wrapped around a sleeping Liam and I looked at his gorgeous face. His eyes slowly opened 

- Good morning little wolf 

I said and I saw how he rolled his eyes at me.

- oh no not that nickname

He hid his face in the pillow behind my back. I'm so happy that I know have a chance to experience boy love and having Liam in my arms is just wow. I looked down at him, I think I really want him to be mine. I need him to be mine and yet he doesn't even see me as a friend. or does he? I don't know but every breath he take make me more sure about my feeling for this little idiot. 

Liam looked up at me and said 

- What do you want to do today? I mean we can't leave here but we can still do things

My mind just went in the wrong direction. 

- I- we could umm 

I said but my mind couldn't leave the thought of touching Liam again. He looked confused at me and I tried to smile. 

- I have no idea, you can choose. 

He nodded standing up and put on some new clothes. I quickly looked away. 

- Are you hungry? I can order Mcdonalds or something?

He said scrolling through his phone. 

- Yes, omg i'm starving. I would love a cheeseburger and some chicken nuggets Seriously, being in a coma is not something I would recommend, I am so starving. 

- Okay, but I'm gonna have to leave you for 5 minutes. Are you sure about that, I mean- i don't wanna leave you

He said and I could see the worry on his face. 

- Liam it's okay

He smiled and walked out, I saw him hesitate at the door but he kept walking. Poor thing I thought for myself, he thinks it's his fault. But I don't know what happened that night but I just know that it was not him talking. Liam had just left and I just sat down in the hospital bed staring at the ceiling. What should I do about Liam? I really like him. Should I try to get over him? Or should I go for it? I have no idea.

- Hello Theo, I'm back!

Liam said as he walked in with two big bags. 

- Don't tell me that's only food

I said laughing and he smiled at me 

- No of course not, yes 

He put down one of the bags at the door and walked towards me. 

- Here is your food

We ate, talked and laughed the whole day. 

- Thanks Liam, I really needed this

I said, smiling at him. He looked up from his phone and placed his head on my shoulder. I love the feeling of him near me, to just smell him. That sounds weird.

__________________
@angry.Dunbar

Liked by SStilinski, ilovedeer and 432 more

angry.Dunbar _though I was the one to take care of you, but your the one taking care of me🤍
(Liam is the one in black and Theo the one in red)

view the comments

lydiaMartin - you guys are too cute

ilovedeer - idk but i love it 

SStilinski - that looks romantic....

the_hot_girl - @SStilinski stiles get over your self

(573 worlds) 

A/N - another short chapter.